Celestial Being: Redux.

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Celestial Being: Redux.

Post by Haelstrom »

Long ago, when the world was young, a group of complete noobs who named their guild off something from Gundam 00 when they should've used something from 0079, became a force to be reckoned with. They were defense hungry, disorganized, and one of them photoshopped pictures of Indian Warlords receiving fellatio a lot, but damn if they didn't do grand.

This is, until TERRORISM -

- caused all the weakhearts and wankers to quit the guild in one mass exodus, leaving only a handful of the [Celestial] behind. The remnants were battle-hardened.. optimistic. But also not disillusion. If they were to rise above their former short-lived glory, they needed numbers.

An army that could block out the sun, yet shine like plutonium if left on your kitchen counter for a few hours.

Ergo, they now place out.. the call.
[BENEFITS TO JOINING CELESTIAL BEING MARK II:]

-We won't kill you! Probably.
-Exciting locales.
-Meet new and interesting people every week. And kill them!
-Taco Tuesdays.
-We have fajiiiiitaaaassssss...
-Be a part of Ragnarok History when we take back the Emp from them damned dirty communist son'of'a'guns, that.. Windstorm? 'Er was it.. Typhoon.. Hurricane? Oh dag'nabbit Jotaro, I forget the name, but the point is they as dark as the darkest darkness, be a part of history when we take back our shiny Emperium and make our slave children in giant Guardian golems go around mining cards of power for us! Go Celestial.
Note, to apply:

-We prefer you speak English in guild chat. Outside of guild chat, fair game. I like speaking China'manese myself.
-You must be at least non-trans level 70 to apply.
-You don't have to WoE, but if you can contribute in some way at least, like helping farm materials - it'd be greatly appreciated.
-We don't pigeon-hole what classes or roles you can play. Join with what you do best with. That having been said, there are a few exceptions: we won't accept perma-Novices and Super Novices unless you can demonstrate you have them adequately prepared to PVP.
This is Colonel Haelstrom, reminding you I'm gonna make some town the new Celestial City soon by brute force! To apply, contact General Simon, General Crunk, General Vigo, or myself, Colonel Haelstrom. Join TODAY!

axis
Poring
Poring

Re: Celestial Being: Redux.

Post by axis »

Applying to be one of your guild members! I'm friendly and active, My main char is my blacksmith (soon whitesmith) IGN > John Deer

Thanks!
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

I've seen you around. Lord Munakalende would be proud; come by Prontera and I'll extend the olive branch, except instead of olives, it'll be coated in jerky. Beef jerky.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Healstrom, I love you so much.
You don't even know rofl.

I'M IN!
REQUEST OF MY OWN G-TITLE, THOUGH.
WE'LL CALL IT:
Audio Circlejerk

Clown as you obviously know~
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

You already in the guild son! And yeah sure, I did plenty of cleanin', we got a ton of title positions available so that's not an issue.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Then gimme it :D
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Sulli
Poring
Poring

Post by Sulli »

This is off topic but... I'm not a communist pls :(

If the rest of my guild if proven to be Communist I will switch over to your sid--- I mean HIDE!
The Ai
Poring
Poring

Post by The Ai »

QQ, off topic too> I'm not communist either. /an

WE'RE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER CHINESE FAMILY WANTING TO BE NORMAL.
i'll eat chu up, na na na naanana.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

I'm sorry fellers, but yer' bizarre China'manese talk must be of an odd dialicked, 'cos I ain't understandin' neither of ye! Wait, yer' using dem.. emoteekahnz.. that means yer' jokin'.

[Squints.]

..Oh. Ha. Haha, hey that's pretty gewd. Haha, HAHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- [Claps his knees.] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- .. wait.. thaz' not funny.

THAT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL! [Points The Emperor at them.]

Say "hi" to Trapsky-Hitler-bin-Laden for me, Commie!