MVP should reset after sometimes

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

MVP should reset after sometimes

Post by rephikul »

As discussed, here goes the "ticket"

All mvps should full heal after about 30s-5m idling. Unlike many other MMO, mvps of RO arent instanced thus there's always fair competition on official server where there's enough population to do so. On pserver, that's not always the case, opening up to many exploits. I personally know 4. Here are the suggestions:

1) Fully heal themselves evey 1-5 mins of idle, 100%
2) Remove your entry from damage table. if you havent touched them for too long, 30s-1m or so. This will deny xp/loot to some exploits.
3) Alternatively, grant looting right to the person that delivered the killing blow. MVP still hand out to the most damaging person.
Snuggle
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: MVP should reset after sometimes

Post by Snuggle »

Paris Hilton wrote:i really hope you're trolling
Wow, this belongs in this thread too!
Snuggle me for SP!
Valorous
Drops
Drops

Post by Valorous »

no, higher tier mvps can wipe a party very easily and it def takes longer than 30sec probably even more than 5min to get back to where the mvp is, setup and start killing it again.

1)Fully heal themselves evey 1-5 mins of idle, 100%

if one thing goes wrong, you will wipe and the mvp will fully heal, if the mvp tele's it will take longer than 1-5min to find it and setup again (for the higher tier ones)

2) Remove your entry from damage table. if you havent touched them for too long, 30s-1m or so. This will deny xp/loot to some exploits.

if the main dps dies, the mvp teles, or the party wipes everything that was done would be pointless

3) Alternatively, grant looting right to the person that delivered the killing blow. MVP still hand out to the most damaging person.

noone wants to spend 30min-1hr killing an ifrit, bringing it down to 1% only to have a hunter DS it once and steal it, the MVP will only get an obb opb or an oca while the hunter gets the drops
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

its only the people who cant do 'high tier' mvp's (ROFL) who complain

yawn

ps; even if you say you can, why would you be ranting? lol'd
Valorous
Drops
Drops

Post by Valorous »

yeah i cant kill high tier mvps
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

maybe you should report these '4 exploits' you know of instead of making dumb suggestions
Admean
Poring
Poring

Post by Admean »

-1 this thread.

mvp's can tele. So If you can't find them in 30 secs-5mins, they fully heal?

Fux nothx. Leave as is.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Part of this suggestion needs to be revised due to the Mob AI update from this Tuesday's update.

Previously, monsters weren't using their idle skills due to no players being on the maps anymore, so they were "sleeping" (this was indeed a configuration bug). This is no longer the case, as the monsters are now properly active for a set period of time before entering that "sleep" mode.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

I noticed it in your patch note, gonna check it out when I have the time.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

I'm marking this Null and Void for now considering the change. Please make a new topic with suggestions if the change was not sufficient.