<? echo "Hello World"; ?>

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
Muffin
Drops
Drops

<? echo "Hello World"; ?>

Post by Muffin »

Attention,

My name is Jack, but my characters will all be a variation of Muffin. Like my Hunter, which is called Marksmuffin. I'm joining here with some friends and we're starting ourselves a guild again to party, MVP, WoE, etc. I've been playing RO for well, a very long time, so I know quite a lot. As far as items and mobs go, I'm a sort of encyclopedia. I know how a lot of game mechanics work from being a programmer and developer, so I'm hoping to help some people as I meet more people. Anyway, not much to say about me as a person. I'll definitely be a smart ass to you, but I'll definitely be kind when it counts for something. I like being active on Ventrilo with my group but if we meet a lot more awesome people we'd be happy to join them as well. Okay so I'm done rambling. Just leave me a nice and fancy welcome, and gtfo, I've got work to do.

From Jack, With LOOOOOVE
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: <? echo "Hello World"; ?>

Post by Haelstrom »

Yo.

I pimp hos and then create glowing Seizure Hats of Orgasmic Gemming Gold that make the weak bow to my knees and lick my boots, and I made 2 mill cosplaying as Fighter from 8-Bit Theater while asking people how to buy swords.

Get Full Divested by me, you're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it! And remember- I don't wanna make any money, I just looove to sell guns, hah hah hah hah hah!

Also, greetings. Your scripting heresy will meet its bane this day at the hands of this very Team Fortress 2 spray, says I!

Muffin
Drops
Drops

Re: <? echo "Hello World"; ?>

Post by Muffin »

You're my favourite.

Just sayin'