(+) Rename Dungeon Warps

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Muffin
Drops
Drops

(+) Rename Dungeon Warps

Post by Muffin »

Okay, I haven't exactly taken a large poll throughout the server, but I'll be honest. Everyone I've come across agrees that the Dungeon Warps including the town in front of them is reeeeeally annoying. It's a minor inconvenience so if it doesn't get approved then I'll forget about it, but really, can we have these renamed? When I ask someone to go to Thors Volcano, I don't ask them to go to "Veins Thor Volcano" or when I ask someone to go to Ice Dungeon I don't ask them to go to "Rachel Ice Dungeon."

Just a thought.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Rename Dungeon Warps

Post by Kiana »

Well if support is shown here on forums, its a possibility.
Mitsuo
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Mitsuo »

While I would agree with you also, I got used to it. You just gotta know what town the dungeons are in. I'm meh for it. If they rename it, awesome. If not oh well.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

Like Mitsuo said, you just have to know what town the dungeons are in but I'm not sure why you would actually need them their in the first place. It's a little annoying to be playing with someone new to the server and tell them to go to a certain dungeon and then them reply that they can't find it on the warper list /wah
Muffin
Drops
Drops

Post by Muffin »

Clandestine wrote:Like Mitsuo said, you just have to know what town the dungeons are in but I'm not sure why you would actually need them their in the first place. It's a little annoying to be playing with someone new to the server and tell them to go to a certain dungeon and then them reply that they can't find it on the warper list /wah
That's my point exactly. I've been playing the game for over 6 years now, I know my dungeons. But it even has me doing a double-take sometimes because for years I've been warping to a place, and here it's in a completely different place on the list. This is the only server I've been on where the towns are in front, so I think removing them really just benefits the majority of players, and ESPECIALLY new players.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

I second this suggestion. It'd be much appreciated if the names could be changed back with just the dungeon names themselves.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

I'm against.

I far prefer knowing the geographic location of a dungeon along with its standard name. Anyone having trouble with it will remember them after one time checking the NPC (more so if they're forgetful), so it's really not a problem. People're just fretting this because they're not used to detail.

People don't want Lutie Toy Dungeon, they want Toy Dungeon.

Yet, you'd certainly not want Payon Cave just "Cave."

It's simply a matter of consistency, and should stay in as is.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

I'm in favour of it being changed. 99% of other servers use the "Standard" names for the dungeons and it is just what most people are use to, especially newcomers..
/right
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

Haelstrom wrote:People don't want Lutie Toy Dungeon, they want Toy Dungeon.

Yet, you'd certainly not want Payon Cave just "Cave."
I'd rather it be called Toy Factory like it's supposed to be aurhurhrhar.

Obviously places like Payon Cave, Amatsu Dungeon, Geffen Dungeon, Gonryun Dungeon, Lou Yang Dungeon, Moscovia Dungeon, and Umbala Dungeon, wouldn't be changed. Derp.
Muffin
Drops
Drops

Post by Muffin »

So, 4 for it. 1 against it. 1 meh.

Need some more opinions people!