@storage @go @love

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Re: @storage @go @love

Post by Dook »

Kino wrote:-1 Against this because on many other servers I've played @go is replacing B-wings all together which is saving yourself carrying space and zenny in the process.
Butterfly wings teleports you to your saved town while @go teleports you to any town O.o
@go is not over power. If you are stuck in a dungeon and you don't have any butterfly wings, you will have to walk ALL the way back out. Or do @die which will make you lose 1% of your exp. No thanks.

@go will ONLY save time and so will @storage.
Valorous
Drops
Drops

Post by Valorous »

no, stop being lazy

Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Dook wrote:
Kino wrote:-1 Against this because on many other servers I've played @go is replacing B-wings all together which is saving yourself carrying space and zenny in the process.
Butterfly wings teleports you to your saved town while @go teleports you to any town O.o
@go is not over power. If you are stuck in a dungeon and you don't have any butterfly wings, you will have to walk ALL the way back out. Or do @die which will make you lose 1% of your exp. No thanks.

@go will ONLY save time and so will @storage.
It's not being lazy, if people wanted the real thing they would go to iRO like everyone else and pay for the game. However, this is a custom server and this custom, I would deem as balanced. Unless, you can prove where it's going to turn the server into shambles, I don't see the harm in it.
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

Llysa wrote:
So it's more balanced that a wizard or priest is forced to return to town to unload their gains more often than a knight or or blacksmith, since those classes have no use for str at all?
This server is becoming less and less appealing to me
So many ignorant players here
ignorant players = people who don't agree 100% with you?
Players who are acting uber elite and talking about being lazy when its a midrate server.

Anyway back on track, no @storage in woe/pvp
which is pretty obvious
@go is amazing, bwings cost relatively nothing, you make 12 mil on this server in an hour or less ANYWAY
if anything make the commands cost money, and ill pay 10 mil just for @go
idc
moneys not an issue hi its midrate.
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Emoke wrote:
Llysa wrote:
So it's more balanced that a wizard or priest is forced to return to town to unload their gains more often than a knight or or blacksmith, since those classes have no use for str at all?
This server is becoming less and less appealing to me
So many ignorant players here
ignorant players = people who don't agree 100% with you?
Players who are acting uber elite and talking about being lazy when its a midrate server.

Anyway back on track, no @storage in woe/pvp
which is pretty obvious
@go is amazing, bwings cost relatively nothing, you make 12 mil on this server in an hour or less ANYWAY
if anything make the commands cost money, and ill pay 10 mil just for @go
idc
moneys not an issue hi its midrate.
QFT, can't wait to make my WS and make Geffenia runs :D
Solaris
Poring
Poring

Post by Solaris »

-1 I personally think this is a bad idea... It ruins how RO should be.
yuugi
Drops
Drops

Post by yuugi »

-1 on @storage at least

@storage isnt a command to save up time, its a total abusable/overpowered command. You are on a mid rate. Even on high rates you have to donate for it, just goes to show that it has unlimited uses and only reaches out to a players lazyness(ya its a mid rate, just theres a limit for lazyness) and bad gameplay.

Peace
Ayae
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ayae »

No, thanks. I don't want any of those commands. I might not have awsome reasons for why they should remain disabled, but it's my opinion that they should.
@_@
Deviant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Deviant »

Solaris wrote:-1 I personally think this is a bad idea... It ruins how RO should be.
iRO Valkyrie

+1 to @go
i dont care about storage to much though
Valorous
Drops
Drops

Post by Valorous »

Panic wrote:
It's not being lazy
lol'd