@storage @go @love

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Plike
Drops
Drops

Re: @storage @go @love

Post by Plike »

Definitely -1.

This server already makes things easy with a warper, healer, job changer, resetter, etc. Adding @go and @storage is just adding to the laziness. How much easier do you want it to be...... Go to a high rate or another server if you don't like it.

I like how people are threatening to leave if they don't get them. I personally could give a rat's ass if you play here or not, and I'm sure the GMs feel the same way. This is a mid rate, not a high rate. I came to play on this server knowing that these commands wouldn't be here.

lol @ "it's not being lazy"
Raelyn
Poring
Poring

Post by Raelyn »

I say no to both. Just take B-wings/use the Warper, @go isn't neccessary. For @storage, if you are OW, drop things or go back. If you are there for exp, you don't have to loot.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

imho,

@go is kinda hazy for me, because its just a better shortcut for the town warper although im concerned about people getting gravity errors because they @go-ed to a map that doesnt exist in their map DB. [e.g. splendide and manuk] so for now its a -1

@storage is not fine.[ -1!] it will totally change game mechanics, let alone cause massive economic inflation - why?
- some places that have good zeny drops/item drops arent feasible to farm at because of their distance, since weight limit becomes an issue. if we put @storage, the issue on this becomes moot. We can expect a few things to happen:

1. zeny that is too easy to farm = too much money supply with same consumer demand = massive inflation
2. this is a big nerf to some classes who have high weight capacities because their edge in farming is their ability to hold more stuff than others. Knights for example deal less damage than Hunters but they tend to excel more at getting marc cards and etc because hunters cant walk all the way to byalan and survive there for a long time.
i dunno if im making sense, but what im trying to point out is, the various weight limits for various characters are there for a reason. In the same way that custom equips in this server are statless so as to maintain the TRUE spirit of RO, it stands to reason that we avoid this particular command on the same ground.
Last edited by Resolve on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

tbh thats y u can donate for gym passes on official imo.

but anyway, i can see where @storage COULD be a problem, butwe want that @go.
Yfme
Poring
Poring

Post by Yfme »

So lazy. :[

-1 @storage
+1 @go (For towns only)
Emfy - Dyke Lookin' Priest
Lorelei
Poring
Poring

Post by Lorelei »

Deviant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Deviant »

Lorelei wrote:-1
faye is that you?
Kaleya
Poring
Poring

Post by Kaleya »

I 'am against both @storage and @go, people are getting too lazy.
I was playing euRO for a total of a bit more then 5 years, without both commands.
And I dont need them here either. =x
ImageImage
pyromania
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by pyromania »

sry, -1 on both.. imho, @go is supposed to be only for gm n sub-gm.. besides, we got bw for it. as for @storage, it will bring unbalance between jobs.. archers r supposed to have lower weight limit than swordman..

*At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.*
people are getting too lazy.
QFT
Aki
Poring
Poring

Post by Aki »

+1 but only if you add in @blvl, @jlvl, and @item cause I'm lazy and this would make things easier too lol.

But seriously, I don't have any HUGE problems with @go but that does take the usefulness out of bwings, which are in the game for a reason, so you might as well throw in @jump too if you add in @go. As for @storage, lol @ people saying it doesn't unbalance things; I remember getting str on my sniper just to hold more items at one point.