@storage @go @love

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Re: @storage @go @love

Post by Dook »

Wtf?

Its only @go, nothing OP. People are making such a big deal out of something so small.
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

I'm seriously pushing for @go at least, you can ALWAYS choose to use the BWings if your dead set on it. However, all @go just for towns only no big deal. I would love to see some GM input...thanks.
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

No we don't need this. I like to work hard and press on my b-wing and store my shit to kafra.
and @go will piss off a lot of priest.....Kill this thread.
Superbia
Drops
Drops

Post by Superbia »

@storage will mess up the economy. If you can put everything in storage while hunting and selling it later you will make too much money and they will no nowhere. And woe will be no challenge if you have storage available.

Even if @go is to towns only I'm still against it. You have your Kafra and Warper, stop being lazy. Buy bwings or use @die while you are on a map and what to return.
-1 on both.
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

The server is already easy peezzzy why add more easy shit, theres no point. Seriously /!
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

@die is flippin gay, if Im stuck somewhere and I dont have bwing why should I have to lose 1% whole percent, including any special buffs I may have on or food items. If the GMs AT LEAST remove the 1% loss from @die, maybe I can let the @go slide. However, it's not pissing off any priests. Priests can still use there skills if they want to or use warp portal. It'll be something universal, and it's for towns only. It's not like @go can make you teleport all over a map or go to a field map. That's the whole BWings cost nothing, just implement it. It's just a little perk, you guys are trying to fight it off like the plague, it makes no sense. @GO is not going to destroy the economy, so you can relax yourself. Wow~

The people who are for it, are the majority so we should have major leeway.
Last edited by Panic on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

Who the heck is being lazy?

It just the same as having the warper npc, healer, etc. Its all for saving time.

Some people have lives and can't spend 12 hours every day playing ragnarok.

+1 please implement asap. Thank you
Foolhardy
Poring
Poring

Post by Foolhardy »

another big -1 to having these commands...

Whilst you guys are here whining about actually having to do something whilst playing, why not ask for a @levelup and @finishthegameforme commands...

Seriously... I hate warper NPC's and healers/job changers, the least you can do is have to wander to town to shove things in storage, and god forbid you actually have to click and select somewhere to goto... such effort.
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

Superbia wrote:@storage will mess up the economy. If you can put everything in storage while hunting and selling it later you will make too much money and they will no nowhere. And woe will be no challenge if you have storage available.

Even if @go is to towns only I'm still against it. You have your Kafra and Warper, stop being lazy. Buy bwings or use @die while you are on a map and what to return.
-1 on both.
@storage wont mess up the economy, with or WITHOUT @storage people will just go back to town store and come back. Because all the major money making places are not hard to get to.(I, myself, go back to town as soon as my buffs run out, so @storage wouldnt help me any while hunting ?___? ) I would know because i got about 10 mil already and i started yesterday with a measly hunter. Its like theres a ringleader of your group saying to say no, but he didnt tell you why. So you're all confused on saying these arrogant "facts"
Its been said many times the @storage shouldnt be on in pvp/woe, it is a simple edit to do.

@go is good, we want it, we need it, we love it.

@levelup?
On a midrate server?
lol ok...
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

^ Wow, Emoke thanks for proving a point. When the Admin decide to makes this a MR server, customs additions like these are nothing a MR server. LR server probably, but not here it wouldn't take nothing. I also feel as if, you guys have a ring leader telling you guys to say no. Smfh~