@storage @go @love

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Re: @storage @go @love

Post by Dook »

I can't live without @go and @storage. I know some of my high school friends who plays RO won't join because of this. Its a mid rate server so why not.
+1
Sofia
Poring
Poring

Post by Sofia »

May as well ask for @endgame... -1 here :(
Odin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Odin »

Everyone stfu don't be lazy and go play iRO Valk, playing midrate is just slacking off, so no-one should play on this server at all. Everyone go play on 1x rates, do job-change quests and pay for getting healed because that's how you play RO. Everything else imbalance the server in some way I don't really know because someone told me to write this.

Adding warps to towns is JUST LIKE AUTOMATICALLY GIVING YOU 99/70 LEVELS AND FULL WOE +7 GEARS!!!!!oneeleven1
Making things quicker and easier for you is just like having the game play itself for your, there's no denying that.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Panic wrote:LR server probably, but not here it wouldn't take nothing. I also feel as if, you guys have a ring leader telling you guys to say no. Smfh~

1. @storage is not a universal thing for MR servers. Most of the older MR and bigger MR servers dont have @storage, so i dont think that your thing holds.

2. your feelings do not matter in this discussion. Stay on topic. Insulting people by calling them de facto puppets wont help in resolving issues.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Resolve, go read my post. Don't tell me to stay on topic, because I am on topic. I never said, @storage was standard on most/all MR/HR servers. When, I said "universal" I meant used for everyone on the server, just like a universal health care plan. Also, whom am I trying to insult by calling them "de facto puppets", please don't put words into my mouth, please just don't. I never said those words, quote me if you may. My post was not intended to insult anyone, it's meant to get my point across.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

We have given this topic almost 24 hours to be discussed. The majority ruling holds that this be denied -- even though the early posters had wanted this to be closed ASAP when they had the advantage and resorted to bribery via donations (I'm Hisame. I went into debt $1.5k off of Crescendo and still didn't close the server and denied donations on a real LR configuration server. Do you really think I need the money?) and/or population.

Do note, that the multiple +1s do not count as double voting is noticed. It's just quite stupid to even try it.

If you dislike having to use @die, you have the Reset Position option in the Control Panel which costs 1k. We could also implement @load as a better option than @go considering that the complaint was "losing 1% each time even though 'I can level to 99 in 2 hours'" -- but that is a suggestion to be made in another post. @go places you a longer distance away from the Warper as well without modification in some towns -- and players had already suggested that the Save Points be adjusted so that the Warper was easily accessible to begin with. It seemed quite backwards with all of the comments about rather paying "a lot of money since its easy enough to get money", and not being able to handle losing 1% when it's easy enough to get 1%.

As far as @storage goes, it has already been rejected long before this post (mine) was even made -- considering the responses of the original posters and such had backed off on it. There's no need to draw out the explanation of this case.

The comments about "this is a MR blah blah blah" do not belong here. Every server has their configuration. This is ours. Majority ruling holds true in this case as well. I have kept an open mind about this as some players have asked me to do, and this is the conclusion from the comments of the original supporters (hence why the @go paragraph includes a number of comments by them) and the comments of the naysayers.

Pretty much since the supporters were pointing to wanting something else entirely (@load) and felt that the rates justified the loss, the true reason for denial lands on drawing out what the supporters really wanted -- as much as the majority vote.