GTFOKTHX

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
Bishop
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: GTFOKTHX

Post by Bishop »

I like cock? Come on now, you gotta do better than that.

Not only does he suck skill-wise, he can't even flame correctly. What a fuck-up. :(

It's alright, i'll write a guide on how to flame for you. Promise. btw

Long Mace>Evil Bone Wand just so you know.
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

Saka has always given Emoke shit. I've noticed it since we joined the server.
Teapot
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Teapot »

Bishop wrote:Long Mace>Evil Bone Wand just so you know.
Pretty sure which ever one of them defaulted a LBW into our precast and casted curse on every knows whats the best weapon /heh
Clearly LBW>Long Mace /drool
Image COOL STORY BRO High Priest of STFUKTHX
Bishop
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Bishop »

that was.....

we're so bad.
Jag
Poring
Poring

Post by Jag »

Adrian,talking smack about RB are we? Tisk,I find it humiliating coming from the guy who tried to FULL STRIP Freezer while he was ECing right infront of you. Or have you forgotten that,Flipper? (omg secrets out fuk bro better get back to sucking wendys dick lmao)

If you were TRASH in RPS,who are you to call RB bad? LOL. Pretty sure anyone can tell you comparing RB to GTFOKTHX is an insult... Only reason I'm typing this shit out is to put you back in your place,kid(plus im bored).
Brandline wrote:
You are a joke Matt, and you make yourself look like a fool trying so hard to defend something you can't. Get over it, you suck, and so does RB and you belong in a trash guild like that. Of course Henry is a better leader than me, I've done it for 2 months, he's had 4 years, and look at him, the guild is still crammed tight with BR's and DS snipers. You're an idiot trying to defend RB, and it's hilarious watching you try.
You saying RB is trash? Nigga plz,look at you. You're fucking FLIPPER for crying out loud. I don't need to defend Henry though I think you should look back at comparing yourself with him. Maybe when you learn to use ranked slims instead of mastelas on a stalker we can talk(lmfao). Btw,the "BR" players could outplay your entire shitty guild with half the numbers. DS snipers? Its called Focused Arrow Strike,son. Learn it. If your shitty guild ever gets in SE without dying to the guardians one day,you might actually get a taste of it from a guild that doesn't play on a shitty server with no competition. I can understand why salang and co play here,I'd love to shut you up too. Btw GTFOKTHX was bad back in the day,its still bad now. ANBUTAKU best 99 AGI BB stalker.
99agibard wrote:
rb is terrible, i was in it, had to RQ after 2 days, idk if henry knows how to play any classes @ all, but ur all missing the point, just becuz gtfo is terribad, doesn't mean RB isn't either, imo they both are
don't think basicRO ppl should be talking,esp when you're probably Chris(the guy that got gkicked for telling people how to play when he was a laughing stock himself LOL). Refer back to comparing RB and GTFO being an insult,tyvm.

If Matt would post more stuff,I'd gladly shove them down your throats too. If Plike and Co weren't schooling you hard enough as it is,I'd come and school you instead. But,as it is,I'm busy on chronos with actual competition. Until then,xoxo Adrian. Keep hiding behind fake names,Flipper.
Snuggle
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Snuggle »

Valiere wrote:
Teapot wrote:Saka why do you have a Bone Wand in your signature? I sure as fuck hope its for looks. Also despite what plike is saying I think its pretty low to suddenly turn away from the guild and be like oh hey you guys suck and are horribad peace. Shows your loyalty and any guild looking at you in the future should take it into consideration.
True true, but if you look at his previous posts. This game is too competitive for him. He has IRL issues. He's a med school student. He has so many excuses but he's too incompetent to admit himself as a poor guild leader, or a leader in general. If you think you're the best guild, you might as well could be. If you think yourself a shit guild, well you get my point.
Lol 18 year old med school student, first Emoke lies about his gender, now he lies about being in med school at age 18? Why bother with the excuses and just admit you're bad and got raped so you're leaving? You've always been that way, nothing has changed since I met you however long ago

@Adrian HAHHAHAAHHAHAHA, GO BACK TO EATING WHOLE PIZZAS AND CHUGGING 2 LITERS OF COKE BIG BOY <3
Snuggle me for SP!
Bishop
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Bishop »

I chug 2 liters of Brisk......
Snuggle
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Snuggle »