GTFOKTHX

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
Valiere
Drops
Drops

Re: GTFOKTHX

Post by Valiere »

Sakaretsu wrote:Oh, yeah. Well i'ts the truth. I'd rather play with 3 people who know what they're doing than 10+ who are clueless.
i like you, and i actually did read emoke's long and pathetic post...Ro's a competitive game, but honestly it only gets to a certain extent where you start to over exaggerate things. No time for RO? this server requires little to almost no time, no time for forums? I'm going to guarantee you'll check this thread within the next day. Lool, just as I join this guy quits, :[ and I was looking forward to wooping the "best champion" in this server. Damn what a shame.
Punishment: For acting stupid varies depending on the level of stupidity.
I have a feeling this rule will apply to me very soon...
yuugi
Drops
Drops

Post by yuugi »

too bad youre still a bad player EWWWW
Bishop
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Bishop »

Terrible players.

I don't know who this Sak guy is, but my 6th sense tells me he is terrible.
Valiere
Drops
Drops

Post by Valiere »

Hey look gaiz, todai is Emoke's birfday
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Bishop wrote:Terrible players.

I don't know who this Sak guy is, but my 6th sense tells me he is terrible.
And your signature tells me you enjoy the cock.

OH NO IM BANNED FROM GTFOKTHX FORUMS WHAT DO I DO
Blanco -
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Blanco - »

Brandline wrote:You are a joke Matt, and you make yourself look like a fool trying so hard to defend something you can't. Get over it, you suck, and so does RB and you belong in a trash guild like that. Of course Henry is a better leader than me, I've done it for 2 months, he's had 4 years, and look at him, the guild is still crammed tight with BR's and DS snipers. You're an idiot trying to defend RB, and it's hilarious watching you try.
Defending something i cant? 50% of the time i post on the gtfo forums, it gets edited by you or emoke, i wonder why.

And your saying i belong in a trash guild like RB? br0 look in the mirror, wheres your guild at? atleast we got no members dissing our own guild like sak, srsly good leading bro.

and kiddo, whether its 4yrs, 2months, w/e, makes no difference, he will always be a better leader than you. Your having trouble just keeping your guild together. And trying to imitate another guild is hilarious. And failing to do so is shameful.
99agibard wrote:rb is terrible, i was in it, had to RQ after 2 days, idk if henry knows how to play any classes @ all, but ur all missing the point, just becuz gtfo is terribad, doesn't mean RB isn't either, imo they both are

cool story bro.
SoaX
Drops
Drops

Post by SoaX »

wow...this server rocks.
MSTTLKDABT1
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by MSTTLKDABT1 »

your recruitment page on your forum is hilarious, no wonder you guys gave up
^_^
Teapot
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Teapot »

Saka why do you have a Bone Wand in your signature? I sure as fuck hope its for looks. Also despite what plike is saying I think its pretty low to suddenly turn away from the guild and be like oh hey you guys suck and are horribad peace. Shows your loyalty and any guild looking at you in the future should take it into consideration.
Image COOL STORY BRO High Priest of STFUKTHX
Valiere
Drops
Drops

Post by Valiere »

Teapot wrote:Saka why do you have a Bone Wand in your signature? I sure as fuck hope its for looks. Also despite what plike is saying I think its pretty low to suddenly turn away from the guild and be like oh hey you guys suck and are horribad peace. Shows your loyalty and any guild looking at you in the future should take it into consideration.
True true, but if you look at his previous posts. This game is too competitive for him. He has IRL issues. He's a med school student. He has so many excuses but he's too incompetent to admit himself as a poor guild leader, or a leader in general. If you think you're the best guild, you might as well could be. If you think yourself a shit guild, well you get my point.