(+) This and this needs to be changed !! (>")>

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Xelha
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: This and this needs to be changed !! (>")>

Post by Xelha »

LOL priced for convenience?

How come both are in the same town /dum

http://i30.tinypic.com/op1u9x.jpg" TARGET="_blank
Superbia
Drops
Drops

Post by Superbia »

Lif wrote:-First of all, the forums are really confusing, and why isn't there any "view new comments" option? ò.ó
Look in your CP. It's standart script.
Lif wrote:-Then I noticed that the item mechant sells stuff at totally overpowered prices, and if you go to the tool dealer you can purchase them at "normal" prices. Where is the point in that? /fist
Mid/High rates need zeny sinkers. Here you have it. If you don't want to pay more, go to the originals.
Lif wrote:-Why the hell do I need to hex my client to be able to double client? /...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52
Lif wrote:-Why aren't there any rules concerning 3rd party program?
Read again the rules.

Lif wrote:-Who are you to decide up to when a comment or a player is stupid? /dum
Obviously smart and intelligent people. If you don't like that just accept that they are the GMs.
Lif wrote:-Monsters and minibosses are free for all?
Owl dukes have miniboss status
So everyone is allowed to ks me?
A ban for mob drop? Don't you think that you are exaggerating?
Owl Duke was always a miniboss just like angeling and deviling and ghostring, so yes, they are allowed to ks you. About this spesific monster, it's not like it's one per map.
But maybe there must be a list of exceptions for those minibosses.
Lif wrote:PS: Lif > Amistr /heh
Superbia > Lif
Make your own conclusions.
Odin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Odin »

Superbia wrote:
Lif wrote:-First of all, the forums are really confusing, and why isn't there any "view new comments" option? ò.ó
Look in your CP. It's standart script.
Forum is a mess. Links at top give no indication that they have submenus that appear when you hover over. Basic design-mistake.
Superbia wrote:
Lif wrote:PS: Lif > Amistr /heh
Superbia > Lif
Make your own conclusions.
Superbia is a great homunculus.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

First of all, the forums are really confusing, and why isn't there any "view new comments" option? ò.ó
-- i wondered about that too
Then I noticed that the item mechant sells stuff at totally overpowered prices, and if you go to the tool dealer you can purchase them at "normal" prices. Where is the point in that? /fists
--- try browsing the forums before asking questions: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=73
And then, concerning the rules... I think you need to rethink them. You get a mute for insulting players, but only a warning for bug abusing? Are you being serious?
--- suggest a better way on doing this by extensively explaining your view on the matter. Crunchy one-liners wont do the trick.
-Why the hell do I need to hex my client to be able to double client? /...
--read the thread on MC-ing, again.This time, carefully.

Why aren't there any rules concerning 3rd party program?
- Read In-game Rule # 3.

For the 3rd time, please read the rules carefully.

-Who are you to decide up to when a comment or a player is stupid? /dum
- Because they are the moderators? aint that quite obvious?
-Monsters and minibosses are free for all?
yes
Owl dukes have miniboss status
So everyone is allowed to ks me?
A ban for mob drop? Don't you think that you are exaggerating
-- suggest a well-defined way to clearly segregate which is which.
I really think that you should rethink about your rules. The rules are totally unrelated to the punishment when disrespecting them..... /...
--how, why? please be more clear on stating your opinions. If you feel that theres something wrong, argue why it is wrong . Do not expect us to just agree with your point simply because you think we should.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

And then, concerning the rules... I think you need to rethink them. You get a mute for insulting players, but only a warning for bug abusing? Are you being serious?
That sentence in itself is self-explanatory, come on you know that let's try not to get smart today. Unless, for some odd reason you don't agree with that sentence?
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

The rules are being worked on, the one you have reported about the mute was already fixed. as for the others you were mentioning they are quite fine, but I will be going over them anyways just in case.
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Ahh, that's great Kiana, thanks for changing that. :)
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Xelha wrote:LOL priced for convenience?

How come both are in the same town /dum

http://i30.tinypic.com/op1u9x.jpg" TARGET="_blank
True, but it's easy enough to just go to that NPC then if you're already there. It's the same as being in Prontera and not spending the effort to just walk to the item shop when it's not much further away from the savepoint over the Item Merchie.

The Item Merchie should be considered no different from if it didn't exist as an NPC but existed as a player's merchant vendor. To add a little bit of happiness to this response though and since it isn't mentioned anywhere else, Grape Juice, Red Gems, and Yellow Gems will be added to this convenience NPC.

As far as the forums go, this is not IPB but rather phpBB3. Every person has their preference. I've seen complaints about not being able to put up an avatar, and yet most of our original players have avatars without any complaints. The hidden bar that comes up after highlighting the menus is also a convenience thing -- you can also skip over using it if you want (that's what I do even). The current primary issues with the forums that exist are more in relation to the International typeset support, IE8 support, and smilies not being transparent.

Thank you for the comments and suggestions and these have all been noted.
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Grape Juice, yum that's a decent addition. Just make sure it's fair priced and not over kill, it's not Blue Pots.