Why hello there~

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
PiraNja
Drops
Drops

Why hello there~

Post by PiraNja »

Hello there~~

I just joined... yesterday... after being bored and reading juicy drama from my last serious RO server.
I know some guys in some guild on the server but forgot the name of the guild, so nevermind that info.
I'm currently madly toggling through characters, unable to decide on one or the other, but I will most likely be seen on characters with names as: Shaila, Ruiha, Francis, Fuyubi,.... or so.
Don't really have a main job to speak of~

My last real playing was roughly 2 years and some months ago, so I'm rusty and don't know much of the goings or what tugs at my heartstrings the most: HATS.

I saw some real lovely ones on the RMS simulator, so there goes a question (booyaah!)~ XD
I found the Hat Dude and a little guide to him, so I may have overread it~
But is there any way to get the regular Bell Ribbon?

And are there any other new things, gameplay or quest wise I should be vary of?

Thanks in advance and well, looking forward to seeing you ingame. <3
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Why hello there~

Post by MayChan »

Welcome to Amistr! I know what you mean about the Hats, I love Hats on Amistr :3 I can help you on some if you want a certain hat.
Sythis
Drops
Drops

Post by Sythis »

PiraNja O.o

I've never seen you with that name before! Regardless, Rather interested to see you did download RO and plan on spending "some" on it. And it is safe to assume with you playing will cause a certain someone to probably start playing for a short time as well. Regarding you question of the Bell Ribbon, I do believe the only way to get one is through the events. Not to sure. I think the one from an event are stat-less how ever.
PiraNja
Drops
Drops

Post by PiraNja »

May:
No prob, I got good memory when it comes to hat quests, just not sure how dedicated I would be anymore, haha XD

Sythis:
Cause you're not a forum person <.< This is the same name I used on the gRO forums.
And yea, boredom does things to people...
I think that was the main reason you jerks gave me the link here anyway, so I can lure him back (I already started that ;D I just want to get him a nice hat / cat ears or so first, haha)... will see how that goes.

Bummer, I guess I gotta be lucky then (andterrorizeallyouguysintogettingmehatsifyouwinevents), but at least I got my regular ribbon back ;P"
And psh, I never cared for stats.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

Me guessing this is Julia then? :o because I did recognize this name on gRO forums somewhere
PiraNja
Drops
Drops

Post by PiraNja »

lol Yepp, that'd be me ;D
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

HIIIII! :DD I only like talked to you once, but me already luffs you! ^^
ChiCho
Poring
Poring

Post by ChiCho »

I remember you from gRO forums but never really knew you in server..
you probably knew my infamous clown which failed in name and lvl lol
it was
CHiCHoMaChiCho

Anyways nice to see an old face around the server... /heh
PerfectDeath
Drops
Drops

Post by PerfectDeath »

AHAH, you joined around the same time as I did. Damn that mits for spamming MSNs =P
CheckPoint: "Die Fould Creature"
Healstrom: "What makes you think its foul?"
CheckPoint: "Its Black."
PiraNja
Drops
Drops

Post by PiraNja »

Lol, I do remember you ChiCho :P No idea how your performance was though as a clown, haha.
Hehe...

Yea uh.. damn like... those guys that I didn't like on the old server and now sort of do and have to put up with that linked me here and got me addicted when I should be playing Borderlands! XD
I did join just around a day before you unless you were ingame before onforums, PD.