No Skills on my High Priest

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
Cantaloupe
Poring
Poring

No Skills on my High Priest

Post by Cantaloupe »

Hey, i know i had talked to you guys before and i was wondering what needs to be done, i had reinstalled RO from scratch and it still happens, it happens on my brothers computer also. I think it started happening before the patch JUST before the move and not the move.. Its hard to get help ingame cuz im not on half the time the GMs are so im hoping it can be resolved here.

Thanks!! /fist
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
InGame Characters

-WaterMelon
-Honey Dew
-Cantaloupe
-Grapefruit
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: No Skills on my High Priest

Post by Koma »

We're still looking into the issue. We're going to run a few tests, but we think we may have some answers.

Your skills are available server-side (as in, we have the data stored), but for some reason, they're either not being sent to you or your client isn't reading them properly.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

I've found the issue with this. It is directly related to your pet and the current client. Pet packets are being set incorrectly so the client is reading them wrong -- and it is affecting skill display. If you place your pet Isis back inside of its egg, then re-log, your skills should re-appear properly.

We're still waiting on the new client, but this is the temporary workaround for now.
Cantaloupe
Poring
Poring

Post by Cantaloupe »

thanks!!! i wouldnt have thought of the pet being the glitch atall
InGame Characters

-WaterMelon
-Honey Dew
-Cantaloupe
-Grapefruit