(+) Starting Items

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Mitsuo
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Starting Items

Post by Mitsuo »

Here's a little something I knew of that Haelstrom didn't pertaining what he said.
Haelstrom wrote:Hello,
If you don't have enough to stat reset from the Job NPC in Pront yet
there is actually a free stat resetter in prontera for those of first class jobs and under base level 40. It is north of the fountain labled Hypnotist. It's located just to the north east of the Hat Dude. This way you won't need to waste money resetting.

Also I believe the extra 5 minutes it takes for you to kill enough monsters to get a bow isn't worth it. Tough it up and work harder. It's just a one time thing by the time you make a second, or third or beyond character you'll have ways to get the beginning gear and zeny. So I believe this is unnecessary.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Starting Items

Post by Koma »

I'm going to go ahead and approve bumping the starting zeny to 1000z. There are two sides of the reasoning behind why this is so quickly approved as a concession to the original request.

The first side would be what's already brought up that most other starter items indeed are below the 100z mark with the exception of a bow and arrows.

The second side which pushed for this approval more from my end though is that the Position Reset of our Control Panel costs 1000z. For a player starting out that may have gotten their character stuck, this ends up being a fast lifesaver rather than waiting on a response from a GM or fixing their client.

So no, the starting item portion is rejected, but the zeny increase is fine.