errors, errors, errors

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

errors, errors, errors

Post by 2206 »

Hello everyone,

I tried out the fullclient, but it doesn't work at all. The parts 4&6 seem to be corrupted..(it says that the volume isn't okay)

Also I can't download 'ragray' because rapidshare doesn't allow 2 or more downloads at the same time.
I really tried out everything..

So I downloaded a fullclient of another server and tried out the small-client, but I'm getting critical errors when entering maps (prontera/gonryun etc).

Any ideas?

peace
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: errors, errors, errors

Post by Koma »

The full client was actually the last resort download, but it turns out that the CRC checking on their sides were inaccurate and those files turned out corrupt. Do you know which file it breaks at? I'll put up the corrected files for now once I have confirmation of this.

We are also adding a direct download shortly (thanks to Kataclysm and his employment), so that may be something to look forward to.

Ragray is what is the supported installation method as Ancyker tends to keep both Sakray and kRO merged in that archive.. it would be the best to ensure that there are no errors at all.

As far as another server causing crashes, this may be because their files may be out of date and some newer sprites may be causing the issues. The only other proper option is to try getting the official Sakray installation file straight from Gravity @ ftp://ragadmin:icsragadmin!%40@ragnarok ... UP0325.exe" TARGET="_blank -- which is also listed on the installation page.
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: errors, errors, errors

Post by 2206 »

Koma wrote: The only other proper option is to try getting the official Sakray installation file straight from Gravity @ ftp://ragadmin:icsragadmin!%40@ragnarok ... UP0325.exe" TARGET="_blank -- which is also listed on the installation page.
Worked fine. Thank you very much! Fullclient should be fixed as well though imo (:

peace