Otterpops [NO GURLS ALOUWD]

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
Valiere
Drops
Drops

Re: Otterpops [NO GURLS ALOUWD]

Post by Valiere »

I'm sorry to jump in this thread like this but...is that an anubis you guys are "high end" mvping?...
Punishment: For acting stupid varies depending on the level of stupidity.
I have a feeling this rule will apply to me very soon...
Castile
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Castile »

Valiere wrote:I'm sorry to jump in this thread like this but...is that an anubis you guys are "high end" mvping?...
I hate to break out of the mold here, but come on. Really? You don't notice there's an acolyte and ninja in that picture? Are you serious? I'm not sure if I can handle this forum anymore. It's just so hard to wade through what I can only assume is trolling, but there's this nagging in the back of my head saying that some people really are this stupid.

I just can't seem to figure out what's what anymore. Oh well.
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

I am pretty sure a majority them are really just that stupid, and a lot of them try to cover it up by trolling alongside their already idiotic posts.

WHOAHAAHAHAHHHH I'D BETTER SPEED UP
Valiere
Drops
Drops

Post by Valiere »

Way to be butt hurt about a question? Was just asking :[ so meen
Punishment: For acting stupid varies depending on the level of stupidity.
I have a feeling this rule will apply to me very soon...
Zeph
Poring
Poring

Post by Zeph »

I just have to say that this guild is EXTREME.
EXTREME TO THE MAX.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS WOEING
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

Sakaretsu wrote:WHEN ARE YOU GUYS WOEING
I don't know some of our players are missing or busy. We might go this Saturday's war unseriously. I know at least some of us are planning on using Battlegrounds items and don't want to waste cards. I have been very lax in getting any PvP gear and instead have been working on getting PvM gear together.
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

A member was banned for something only vaguely against the rules, and as such we are unlikely to stay.
Banned for a program that doesn't communicate with the server and doesn't modify any packets. Brilliant.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Please make mention of the program if you're going to trash talk the server for handling it this way. Note that the member that was banned did mention it as well and confirmed its usage. This was in response to a player reported third-party idle circumvention method.

Would you like us to allow players that use XK*re too since that merely hooks into RO as well -- not necessarily communicates with the server? There have also been cases of players using Autocl*cker and delayed WPE/RPE to do the same thing your guildmember did. The rule states clearly:
Using a botting/third-party program to assist you in-game is strictly forbidden. This applies primarily to packet modification and programs outside of the provided clients that communicate with the server.
The keyword for the second line is "primarily" -- not "only".

I'm finding it increasingly amazing how there is a shift of the RO population to use outside programs to play.. Even on lower rate server, they haven't been this widespread, but that was 2-3 years ago. Now everyone and their grandma can't simply just "play".
Castile
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Castile »

Image Banned for fabrics
Koma wrote:I'm finding it increasingly amazing how there is a shift of the RO population to use outside programs to play.. Even on lower rate server, they haven't been this widespread, but that was 2-3 years ago. Now everyone and their grandma can't simply just "play".
It's because Ragnarok in itself is a very old and broken game, which is the single most obvious thing by simply looking at the UI. It's why everyone is looking forward to Renewal- too much is simply broken. We need to use third party programs for simple functions that should be there anyway.

Regardless, I'm obviously done here. Argue amongst yourselves of how terrible I am for trying to get fabric while semi-afk. lol monsters not spawning on screen and idle timers