Forums and Site Maintenance

Latest News and Updates on Amistr.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Forums and Site Maintenance

Post by Koma »

At around 11:59pm tonight (@time or GMT-5), I will be bringing down the forums and website for maintenance. This isn't like the downtime we have been experiencing with the website as of late, as we are switching web-servers at our host.

During this time, I will be moving our forum databases so that there is no data-loss and making the change to the nameservers.

This is what we have been working on today to reduce future website downtime.
12:46PM:
Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: MCW-965823
Subject: Server Move
Department: Support
Priority: Low
12:48PM:
Thanks for your patience, the migration team is required for this ticket, I have flagged this for them, and they will respond as soon as possible, always within 24 hours. Please note that replying to this ticket will move your request to the bottom of the queue.
3:09PM:
Hello,

We have started taking backup of your account, we will be moving the account to a more stable server. We will keep you updated regarding the progress of migration.

Thank you
3:26PM:
Hello,

The migration of your account is still in progress and we will update you with the new nameservers once the migration is complete.

Thank you
4:40PM:
Hello,

Your account has been moved.

Once the name servers get updated your site will load fine. Please get back to us so that we could forward this ticket to billing to update the records.

Thank you
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Forums and Site Maintenance

Post by Koma »

This has now been completed. If anyone is still unable to access the site, a link has been posted and it should begin resolving for everyone within the next 12 hours.