(+) my concerns about some things on the server

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
pyromania
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: my concerns about some things on the server

Post by pyromania »

while we r still concerning about the children playing, can u guys change the loading screen that says "need help? ask gm assistant" coz the pic is also kinda inappropriate.. i know u can change it urself, but the children dunno how to
Llysa
Drops
Drops

Post by Llysa »

In case it wasn't obvious.. I was being sarcastic about the children comment ._____.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

I was being sarcastic as well.

imho just put up a poll to see if the "foul language" is offending anyone. If it's offending the majority as well, you'll need to do something about the loading screens as well, since they show panty shots and alot of cleavage.
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

Sakaretsu wrote:I was being sarcastic as well.

imho just put up a poll to see if the "foul language" is offending anyone. If it's offending the majority as well, you'll need to do something about the loading screens as well, since they show panty shots and alot of cleavage.
Are we going to be like Arabic RO and censor dancers and nude monsters too?
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Lawyer Dog wrote: Are we going to be like Arabic RO and censor dancers and nude monsters too?
Belly dancing is a traditional Arab dance. Pick a better example.
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

rephikul wrote:
Lawyer Dog wrote: Are we going to be like Arabic RO and censor dancers and nude monsters too?
Belly dancing is a traditional Arab dance. Pick a better example.
Congratulations on posting once again without having any idea what you're talking about. Arabic RO is a real server that has a clothed Isis and a poorly photoshopped dancer to have more clothes in one of their site graphics.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Lawyer Dog wrote:
Sakaretsu wrote:I was being sarcastic as well.

Are we going to be like Arabic RO and censor dancers and nude monsters too?
lol if you were as butthurt as little thing as the topic creator, yes, it would eventually become that.
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

Theres a reason why parents shouldn't let their children play online games without supervision, if they can not handle the languages/game itself.

In which case i personally don't think it is a big deal, however some people do.
Enable chat filter, and stop this all right here and then.
Every new player wont read this, and will do it anyways.
My 2 cents.
Panic
Drops
Drops

Post by Panic »

Not that serious IMHO. Compared to the other many changes needed to take place. However, look Koma if you're going to do this, please don't make it to annoying and too restricted. You can take out racial slurs, and strong curse words, or even replace words like F*ck with Fudge something like that.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

We arent asking for much in reality, we're asking the players to just censor themselves by using *'s or changing words to say fluff, or crap.
we're trying not to enable the chat filter system but if players cannot handle self censoring, we will do so.

Look we're just trying to do this without full out restrictions.