Some things to add

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Some things to add

Post by minzo »

I think an flux control panel would be cool, so you can see who is top ranked (player/guild/zenny) and see who is online. Also I think voting for points would be an awesome thing, cause players would vote more I think (not that I dont vote evry day now /rice).
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Re: Some things to add

Post by rephikul »

Um ranking board is already there. Remember to turn on the screen before looking for them http://info.amistr.net/" TARGET="_blank

Voting for reward is not allowed by most of the enlisted RO ranking board, you'd get delisted should they find out. This is not wow. In fact just by suggesting that would risk getting thread insta-locked. If that's the case, feel free to open a new one and move other suggestions there. Nothing personal :)
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Haha ok, but I was just wondering cause all big servers have vote for points. Some players may think now:"why should I vote, I dont earn anything and I am only wasting my time."
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Oh btw I forgot to say, they should add the new refiner. You know that you could say to safe limit etc.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

minzo wrote:Some players may think now:"why should I vote, I dont earn anything and I am only wasting my time."
You are playing on a server that you do not have to pay or anything. The only thing they ever ask of you, is to spend 10 seconds out of your 16 hours online time to vote. And by voting, you also help bring in more people to play with. Considering you are not playing on a self-setup single player Ragnarok I'd assume you want to play with other people. Which mean, you also benefit from voting. And yet you demand more reward for spending 10 seconds voting? What are you, some sort of hero? What kind of selfish short sighted pathetic thinking is that?

On a side note, it's a new month.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Dude, Ive voted just and I saw there where 2 votes so, dont flame on me I was 1 of them.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Regarding the refine NPC: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=231" TARGET="_blank. Already approved.

In terms of the vote for points system, some vote affiliates frown at the sight of these and will remove your site from the listings if discovered: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=36" TARGET="_blank. Denied.

We, however, do have other options for points from other things, but these are still undecided: Gambit is one: http://venturebeat.com/2009/03/11/gambi ... ual-goods/" TARGET="_blank.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

K saw it. I shall w8 for it :)