September 6th

For any Second Edition War of Emperium posts.
Vico
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: September 6th

Post by Vico »

Damn, Altheras so pro, spamming chat in WOE is epic.
Zirka
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Zirka »

The only thing I can say is that the guild who speaks the most is GTFO, that they will own us in WoE, but they are still loosing.

Devil Tools keep they honor not giving shitty excuse like "omg I got d/c during the woe" or "u were so much, we couldnt do anything".

U keep saying that we are a zerg guild, but for the moment, u lost 100% of the WoE. Better prove yourself for the next WoE.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

too bad, not enough devoted players in gtfo

eitherway, avalon are bad - nuff said.

ps; i dont play woe just to break castles, learn to gvg and then talk
Vico
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Vico »

if avalon was bad, how gtfo lost 20vs13(3 were duel client)
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

20? lol there were around 15 i believe (and 75% are ungeared too so..)

what SE is about gvg, i honestly dont give a shit if avalon got the castle or not

there were also duals on gtfo too, nevertheless i know gtfo is bad/unstable atm, only a few devoted players

easy to hide behind a warp portal in FE with loki's and crap, but when it comes to SE, funny how you guys are all over the place, dropping 1 by 1 /dum

though i had fun, whether if i 'lost' or not, but gj

if i was in a devoted guild, avalon would get steamrolled, sorry /wah

ps; im not making excuses, i dont need too because i know my shit, nevertheless good job on the castle you 'deserved' =D
Vico
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Vico »

Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

we actually only had 12 everything else was multi clienited
look at the screen shot imo.
we guilded bards/linkers so that when i ecalled wed have buffs and shit, but that failed miserably, we almost never had bragi, and we dont have any creators yet.
as tired said 75% of gtfo members are LAZY and arent gearing up properly
im one of thsoe lazy ones tbh
i havent hunted anything since tuesday
but i dont really need good gears to pull off a beastly ecall.
oh and we also had 2 kids as lvl 12 novices or w/e running aorund spamming LOLOLOLOL
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Vico wrote:if avalon was bad, how gtfo lost 20vs13(3 were duel client)
Which logically leads to the other question? Why the heck do they even need to dual client in actual siege? Where are their members?

Heres a take on the situation from an ex-member.

Avalon is arguably good in woe given present parameters, but bad at guild administration.

Avalon is a relatively very organized guild. What makes that guild bad is their GM's need to kiss asses just to get ahead. A lot of its members have quit because of the racist and sexist attitude of their Sinx Duck and Impaler.

Anyway, I was the second one who "officially" left the Guild. After me was their HW Storm, and before me was Amara, a new recruit. As soon as Amara was invited to the guild, the two kids Impaler and Duck started hitting on her even she was not ok with it. I tried to defend the rest of the guild, but she cant bear it. This is not the first time that new recruits have quit for same reason.

I told the Guildmaster, he simply shrugged.

ChatBox:

Amara: Is the entire guild this disgusting and Immature?
Resolve/Multilate: no. Just those two.
She left 2 days after and joined another guild. I left because I cant bear the Idea that we treat people like this and I have also realised that I have had enough with tolerating the two sinxs who insult me on a regular basis for the sole reason of my sexual orientation. I am proud of myself and how I have come this far to accepting my identity. I will not let a stupid group of people trample on that just like that.

Just yesterday or the day before that, one of their 2 HW's [Storm] has quit too according to one of their senior members, this is a HW that they knew for a long time, and yet he still quit. What does that mean?

Question: So What?

Avalon's main strength atm will be its Creator, a recaller Stalker with a GTB card and a barrage of Sinx's. To keep that edge, the leader has decided that its wisest to keep as many sinx's as possible. But you see, the sad part about that is that 2 of the 4 main sinx's have very bad social skills, often alienating the support roster in the process. The GM Biste on the other hand, has given up on fixing their behavior, and is willing to let go of "more dispensable" members even if those same members are not in the wrong.

It is only a matter of time before people will catch up, because at this rate, avalon will not be able to get new members and keep them long enough.

The bottomline is, Avalon people are skilled, but they manipulate people. There are some good people in it, but they are either clueless about whats going on, or just dont give a damn. Either case, its even worse. It is cool that a guild wins in woe everytime and owns all noobs, but I am the kind of person who would rather be with a weaker guild, than compromise my own principles just to be on top.

I remember the Dancer named Useless [Avalon] who i stumbled upon a couple of days ago and asked me why I quit. He/She said that kinda wrong because RO is all about pawning Noobs.

I beg to differ. RO may be about pawning noobs, on the premise that you still stay human.
Last edited by Resolve on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Prawning noobs is the virtual reality equivalent of butchering children for supper.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

Resolve wrote:
Vico wrote:if avalon was bad, how gtfo lost 20vs13(3 were duel client)
The bottomline is, Avalon people are skilled
skimmed through, saw this and laughed
thank you<3