September 6th

For any Second Edition War of Emperium posts.
Salang
Poporing
Poporing

Re: September 6th

Post by Salang »

This will be interesting.
Jazy | Salang | Illusionism

http://hosted.filefront.com/Salang

Vico
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Vico »

Storm was childish. All I said was"You die to flying kick in WOE to a full strip stalker" and "You suck" and went all QQ MADE RAGE QUIT and goes on vent and says "fluff u guys" and leaves. But seriously, dieing to flying kick to a full strip stalker is just sad and noobish.

@Resolve, you just a guild hopper, first Avalon, than DT, than GTFO, wats next? STFU? But my advice to you is stick with DT or GTFO, STFU won't probably need any new recruit to pwn tis server. btw, fix ur stats and gears, ur CT is fking weak and slow. 130 str 183 attack speed plz.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Vico wrote:Storm was childish. All I said was"You die to flying kick in WOE to a full strip stalker" and "You suck" and went all QQ MADE RAGE QUIT and goes on vent and says "fuck u guys" and leaves. But seriously, dieing to flying kick to a full strip stalker is just sad and noobish.
I dont think thats the right way to make people improve.

OK guys, now you can hear straight from the horse's mouth how they treat people inside their guild.
@Resolve, you just a guild hopper, first Avalon, than DT, than GTFO, wats next? STFU? But my advice to you is stick with DT or GTFO, STFU won't probably need any new recruit to pwn tis server. btw, fix ur stats and gears, ur CT is fking weak and slow. 130 str 183 attack speed plz.
It's totally beside the point whether i'm weak or not. I already conceded that avalon is much stronger than I.

If I wanted to be the strongest, I would not have left Avalon because they are arguably the best-organised guild around as far as WoE. Call me noob if you want and I won't dissent.

As for being a guild hopper, I dont think so. I was fiercely loyal to Avalon, I did not upgrade any other guild's stuff even if i know that ill make so much money from it. I gave away 2 nimble Gloves and a bunch of other stuff to Avalon ex-guildies. One particular instance is this:
Me: *gives +8 Mes to Duck*
A few days later, someone named Amara joined the guild...

*Resolve looks at the guildchat and sees a new name*

Resolve: Is she new?
Duck: STFU u faggot go suck dicks like u were made to.
A few more days later, a new monk named Krillin popped up in the guild.

Resolve: Is he new?
Krillin: STFU faggot.

(yes, it was Duck.)

... a few minutes after...

Some Guildie: Resolve, Krillin asks if you can forge Fists for him
Resolve: SERIOUSLY!?

Use your brains to decode that.

As for being in GTFO, Qembek allowed that. Look outside the Avalon Bubble. Guild memberships are more than what they look like.

Why it may true that Emoke might be the noisiest GM around, and that I hated him before, after seeing how he talks to his members, and comparing it to my former leader, he ain't half-bad at all.

And yes, I'm back to DT. Qembek and Rephikul are smart people , if I were a hopper, they wont take me back.
Last edited by Resolve on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

im sick of gtfo tbh too many lazy ppl emoke talkin too much crap while being noobish etc.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Sakaretsu wrote:im sick of gtfo tbh too many lazy ppl emoke talkin too much shit while being noobish etc.
I dunno, I was just there earlier to help a little. Emoke can use some depressants tho. It was 5am over here (WoE) and he was shouting like crazy over ventrilo and my boyfriend got pissed cause the speakers woke him up.

D:
Last edited by Resolve on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

It's ok, neither Avalon nor GTFO will be the top guild anymore.
OneNuggetX
Poring
Poring

Post by OneNuggetX »

Salang wrote:This will be interesting.
ANGRY CHINESE UNION?!!! ANGRY AIDSMONSTER IS DONE HELPING THE BADDIES KNOWN AS ELEMENT, COOL STORY BRO.

Hi, i'm the clown that killed you with tarort card.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

inb4 u get banned for your name ;D
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

Salang wrote:This will be interesting.