September 6th

For any Second Edition War of Emperium posts.
ragefeint
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: September 6th

Post by ragefeint »

Kai...

IT IS TIME TO DUEL IN THE SHADOW REALM ONCE AND FOR ALL!!
Feint

Superbia
Drops
Drops

Post by Superbia »

Resolve wrote:As for being a guild hopper, I dont think so. I was fiercely loyal to Avalon, I did not upgrade any other guild's stuff even if i know that ill make so much money from it. I gave away 2 nimble Gloves and a bunch of other stuff to Avalon ex-guildies.
First of all, we never asked to no uprade other people's weapons. That is kind of stupid, why not help them, but that is all your choice and decision. But considering that you selling upgraded weapons, makes me think you didn't want to upgrade them just so you will sell your things. Also, you only whine how you helped up and we didn't but I know someone hunting Orc Hero for your axe, and another person helping you level to 99/70, and some other small things that obviously you were ungrateful for. I remember you pm-ing me how Biste never talked with Duck and Impaler for their behavior but you were wrong because he gave them a big lecture (which I heard). I don't support their way of communicating with people but that is just their way of playing the game and having fun. You may say I defend them or anything and you will not be wrong because those two helped me and never turned their back on me when I needed some hunting.
About Storm and what Ryce said to him - well he was right, we tried to help him be better wizard and well if he wants to leave, let him leave. We did all we can do to help him and if he cannot take some critics then he is not ready to improve.
I'm sorry for the long lecture and all but I just got sick of you repeating the same things all over the forums.

P.S. Yes, if you don't know, I am from Avalon.
p.S.S. Nice woe. Thanks for the fun the rest of you.
Kaotic
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Kaotic »

woe videos?!? woe videos?!?
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Superbia wrote:
First of all, we never asked to no uprade other people's weapons. That is kind of stupid, why not help them, but that is all your choice and decision.
Resolve: I have decided to not upgrade other guild's weapons. I dont want them to have stronger weapons to kill us. Is that ok?
Biste: Good idea. They will have their VVS eventually anway.

But considering that you selling upgraded weapons, makes me think you didn't want to upgrade them just so you will sell your things.
+7 Swordmace. +7 Damascus. If you are a pro as you claim to be, you would know why im selling that shit.
Also, you only whine how you helped up and we didn't but I know someone hunting Orc Hero for your axe, and another person helping you level to 99/70, and some other small things that obviously you were ungrateful for.
I grinded my way thru 99/70 I never partied my WS in abbey for more than 5 minutes. And that was just 1 single occasion. And the Light Epsilon? Dont make me thank you for something that never came.
I remember you pm-ing me how Biste never talked with Duck and Impaler for their behavior but you were wrong because he gave them a big lecture (which I heard). I don't support their way of communicating with people but that is just their way of playing the game and having fun.
So even if they act as jerks to the point of newbies leaving the guild, its ok for you. Ina, You have made that very, very clear. Oh, he gave him a big lecture eh? Sure. You are THE man.
You may say I defend them or anything and you will not be wrong because those two helped me and never turned their back on me when I needed some hunting.
So it legitimizes their obnoxiousness towards other people because you dont care if other people start to dislike AmistrRO because of these people, on the ground that you dont get affected anyway.

Fantastic Superbia. Fantastic.
About Storm and what Ryce said to him - well he was right, we tried to help him be better wizard and well if he wants to leave, let him leave. We did all we can do to help him and if he cannot take some critics then he is not ready to improve.
I'm sorry for the long lecture and all but I just got sick of you repeating the same things all over the forums.
This is the only thread where I've mentioned this. Constructive critiques (yes Ina, it's spelled that way) and Outright insults are two very different things.

In light of what happened to Amara, Me, and the rest of all the new recruits who either have left Avalon or left Amistr out of trauma...

Too bad you ain't asian, gay, Jew, African or a hot Momma. But what if you were? Will you be blurting out the same thing?
Last edited by Resolve on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

OneNuggetX
Poring
Poring

Post by OneNuggetX »

You all QQ to much, also GM don't ban me for my name, it's so cool!
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

OneNuggetX wrote:You all QQ to much, also GM don't ban me for my name, it's so cool!
/fist /
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

I wonder how well avalon would have done without a gtb recaller ^__^
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Emoke wrote:I wonder how well avalon would have done without a gtb recaller ^__^
Better than GTFO.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Sakaretsu wrote:
Emoke wrote:I wonder how well avalon would have done without a gtb recaller ^__^
Better than GTFO.
xD