Name & Sex Change NPC

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Salang
Poporing
Poporing

Name & Sex Change NPC

Post by Salang »

Make an npc that will name and sex change you for a fee in zeny, ea: 5m name change 10m sex change. (:
Jazy | Salang | Illusionism

http://hosted.filefront.com/Salang

Valorous
Drops
Drops

Re: Name & Sex Change NPC

Post by Valorous »

+1
yuugi
Drops
Drops

Post by yuugi »

i agree, this npc will improve the servers economy and is a definitaly a really good service to the players

+1
I PRO EDP RPS ASURA
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by I PRO EDP RPS ASURA »

+1
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

Its a donation package. Check on the website.

-1 since it won't help the server with money part
Last edited by Dook on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

I'm curious as to how this will improve the economy when players are currently saying that there's not enough money in the economy to begin with -- and requesting that the Reset NPC fees be dropped to reflect this issue as well..

While the donation method is there, it's also paying for a few OBBs/OPBs I believe. Easier to just remake a character half the time though or create a new one in my opinion. You end up getting two usable players if anything. If I was a player, I'd do that with these rates since its so easy (especially when coming from .5x, 1x, 3x, and 5x servers), but, of course, I'm not every player.

On an additional note, just saying +1 may show you support it, but commentary usually tends to have better weight on the final decision.
Castile
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Castile »

Pointless and stupid. You had the chance to name your character and give it the right gender already, if you blew it you deserve to be stuck with it. Having this system would do absolutely nothing but cause confusion towards a given character's identity, potential bug abuse (alchemist/smith ranking), and encourages account buying/selling/trading which is a rather retarded idea in itself. I've seen servers with this option, and people abuse it to hell even if it is a donation only service.
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by 2206 »

I dont like the idea, im afraid of the namefakers :<
yuugi
Drops
Drops

Post by yuugi »

Seriously you are actually finding ways for people to abuse and get stronger, with name change.

Its not pointless and stupid, its just as pointless and stupid as pallete change, and u have that for free.

Pretty sure if i dont like my pallete i change it, if i dont like my name i change it.

The existence of this NPC would only have one step back and that would be the pointless donation pack. All your reasons are for not wanting it dont really make much sense.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

I don't get it