Alice Doll

Questions that already have answers.
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Alice Doll

Post by Ryukaki »

I hate to say it, because I hate to agree with anyone buy myself, but Lawyer is right, in just about everything he's posted here. Stop QQing about how OP alice doll is. It's not. It barely makes any difference at all in WoE and makes you a giant target who I assure you will die to my FAS.
How to not have a life: rageragerageragerage and make a collage of someone's response times to a forum topic while conjecturing that they don't sleep.

Takes a lot of rage to waste that much time on something so sad.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

sb @refresh

sup

stack more damage on a sinx, i dont mind
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

sb @refriggin' idiot, eAthena has added hard delays to skills like Sonic Blow and Arrow Vulcan to stop @refresh abuse.

Jesus christ how do people like you manage to breathe long enough to be such massive idiots.
How to not have a life: rageragerageragerage and make a collage of someone's response times to a forum topic while conjecturing that they don't sleep.

tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

nice try

same goes with the gym pass, ez to larf you see

lol'd
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

Sounds like bad player has no rebuttals for his antiquated arguments and lack of foresight.

BAD

tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

if im bad, you must be terribad, sorry

what i find funny is, i never said i disagreed/agreed with alice doll being implemented but you too dumb to realize you see, you have to insult me instead :(

you too pro, i should probably back away from a fas sniper
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

The fact that you lack the ability to comprehend the things you yourself write fills me with glee and laughter, and also ham.

"stack more damage on a sinx, i dont mind"

Sounds like a +1 to me, but then you seem to be missing the mental facilities to cobble together a coherent sentence, much less an actual thought, so who knows :C

tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

yeah your right, you are larfing cuz i cant show my affection towards ro gears =[

sadface

like i said, i couldn't careless if this gets implemented, either use it or dont, for me - sure
scotty
Poring
Poring

Post by scotty »

Ryukaki wrote:I hate to say it, because I hate to agree with anyone buy myself, but Lawyer is right, in just about everything he's posted here. Stop QQing about how OP alice doll is. It's not. It barely makes any difference at all in WoE and makes you a giant target who I assure you will die to my FAS.
I dont get this, you want it implemented but you also think it barely makes any difference... Why not just implement it without the +10% dmg & then everyone is happy. It appears you dont think 10% dmg is much therefore why would you want this headgear if it wasnt for 10% dmg only...
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

scotty wrote:
Ryukaki wrote:I hate to say it, because I hate to agree with anyone buy myself, but Lawyer is right, in just about everything he's posted here. Stop QQing about how OP alice doll is. It's not. It barely makes any difference at all in WoE and makes you a giant target who I assure you will die to my FAS.
I dont get this, you want it implemented but you also think it barely makes any difference... Why not just implement it without the +10% dmg & then everyone is happy. It appears you dont think 10% dmg is much therefore why would you want this headgear if it wasnt for 10% dmg only...
I don't want nor would you likely ever see me using an Alice Doll; I want others to wear it so that they will die even easier in WoE in our joke of a precast. It's perfectly okay for me to want my enemies to think this is the_best headgear, wear it, and then handicap themselves by doing so.