Gym Passes.

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Gym Passes.

Post by Ryukaki »

Diablo's Robe/Saint's Robe x 3 (Marc, ED, spare marc/ed for if one breaks.) = 90/180 weight.
Any "good player" should have FCP, no?

Tarot breaks through FCP, and FCP comes off, not to mention you can't always have FCP on your way back into the castle, and other scenarios can cause for broken equipment, and you don't want that. Always have a spare. The last thing you want is no ED while you're swalling or pnueing and you get SC'd by a proff and stand there while everyone dies around you, and then you die.
Diablo's Boots/Tidal Shoes x 2 (Both Gferus, incase one is broken by Tarot) = 50/60 weight.
Feather Beret x 2, Nightmare Spiky/Monk Hat[1] = 120, 100/10 weight.
See above. -

See Above.
Long Mace x 2, Vital Dex Survivor's = 160, 100 weight.
Maces aren't breakable and I don't see a point in dex survivor's on hp.

Tarot breaks maces, and the dex survivor's is for when you're on def and need to swall spam/sanc spam anything at all, as well as for the +hp boost, just incase, where the Long Mace is for offence.
Diablo's Mant/Wool Scarf x 3 (At least 3, Ray, Nox, and Jakk. This is bare minimum.) = 75/150 weight.
I don't see the point in nox unless there's a large amount of FAS snipers in the enemy guild. -

Nox reduces damage more than Ray does from not only FAS, but AD, and magical attacks, as well as grimtooth.

Also yes the ham is delightful and very distracting. It was placed there to bring happiness and meat-based joy to all whom gaze upon it.
How to not have a life: rageragerageragerage and make a collage of someone's response times to a forum topic while conjecturing that they don't sleep.

Takes a lot of rage to waste that much time on something so sad.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

^ Nox doesn't reduce magic anymore as far as I know and have been told, and unless the formula changes/stacks w/e with long mace, ray > nox for ad. I'm still skeptical about tarots breaking through fcp & maces so i'll be checking that out eventually.
Last edited by Sakaretsu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

You have been told wrong. All magic attacks made with a cast distance greater than 4 cells from the caster, and all AoE skills are considered ranged attacks, and tarot does still break through FCP, I had my Poo hat broken twice last SE with FCP on.
How to not have a life: rageragerageragerage and make a collage of someone's response times to a forum topic while conjecturing that they don't sleep.

Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

I play LK and I still would want to whore out gym passes, especially in PvM.
+1
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

gym passes are needed to carry moar items incase tarot breaks your equips

funny shit

edit; l2p without kafra items? oh wait.
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

Yeah, you tell those kRO/iRO players all about how bad they are for using Gym passes, it's not like they were put in on officials because the advent of huge amounts of new equipment and new play styles as well as new content facilitated a need to carry around a superfluous amount of equipment and supplies, no, they're all just noobs who can't play without 2k more weight.

If you could move that veil of ignorance out of in front of your face and weren't such a bad player afraid of changes that might disrupt an already rather mortifying system, people might take you seriously.

As-is you just sound like a bad who's got no idea what he's talking about.

tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

Ryukaki wrote:Yeah, you tell those kRO/iRO players all about how bad they are for using Gym passes, it's not like they were put in on officials because the advent of huge amounts of new equipment and new play styles as well as new content facilitated a need to carry around a superfluous amount of equipment and supplies, no, they're all just noobs who can't play without 2k more weight.

If you could move that veil of ignorance out of in front of your face and weren't such a bad player afraid of changes that might disrupt an already rather mortifying system, people might take you seriously.

As-is you just sound like a bad who's got no idea what he's talking about.
you are comparing officials to a server with 100 pop, ok

yea, im a noob/baddie cuz i can play without kafra items, awd

ps; k, gonna stop trolling - quite simple, if this gets implemented, who wouldnt use it? lawl
Ryukaki
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ryukaki »

And you're comparing randoms who play on 100 pop servers to some of the best players on private servers, who on some levels actually compare to the best out there.

Point being, saying that they shouldn't be somewhere because the server that they'd be on has players that don't have the ability to put them to the best use is just a hollow excuse; their use would actually promote players to fill up that extra weight cap with something other than white potions or mastelas, which in turn would prompt them to learn to how to switch armors and gears, which might actually foster improvement in their gameplay, while people like myself would just continue doing what I've always done and playing well with my gear swapping, etc.

If you're going to argue please at least provide me some fragment of a decent argument that forces me to think or dig up more numbers, it's not any fun at all if you're just going to say things because you think you're getting a rise out of someone :x

fail
Poporing
Poporing

Post by fail »

LOL
^ right click, view image ^.^
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Lawyer Dog »

If you wanted to make it more fair for people who get str you could even alter it to factor in str for how much of a bonus it gives. 1% more for each str you have, with the base value changed to 1000 or 1333 or something along those lines.

In response to fail/tired/gtfomembersingeneralontopicsallovertheplace: Pretending to be trolling when you make a poorly thought out post looks pathetic. Stop it before you embarrass yourself even more.