(+) WoE Time Revamp

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

(+) WoE Time Revamp

Post by Resolve »

Since Avalon and GTFO are practically dead,(which pretty much made up more than 50% of the old woe-ing population), i think its high time for us to vote again for the woe times. New guilds have arrived and they are still gearing up thats why they havent participated in woe yet, and it would be cool if we will have woe times that better meets the current population's needs instead of those who went somewhere else.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: WoE Time Revamp

Post by Koma »

I've been monitoring the population levels over the past few weeks and there has been a larger influx during the server's morning hours actually.

We were considering just opening up the "Asian/Euro" WoE with the castle rotation: making the last castle be the last "NA/Euro" WoE castle (ie: the current Alde castle becomes the Asian WoE castle and the other WoE gets a fresh castle). All I can say is we'll see in this case though -- this thread needs a bit more posts and discussion.
Llysa
Drops
Drops

Post by Llysa »

I wish I could add to the discussion, but I don't really know or care enough about woe to comment. It also doesn't seem like many people use the forums, so maybe bring up this topic in game.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Pretty much accepted, but we'll see when we do a development poll or make the change. My above comments still hold true as to what's going on with this.

EDIT: Added Asian WoE.