(+) Add GuildStorage in Kafra Options

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

(+) Add GuildStorage in Kafra Options

Post by Resolve »

1. to help me in managing my merch fleet
2. to help guilds in sending items to one another, like pots etc

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Llysa
Drops
Drops

Re: Add GuildStorage in Kafra Options

Post by Llysa »

abusable? or make it only accessible in towns.
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Peroxide »

I think this would be a really nice add.

If you add it to the kafra won't it only be usable in towns? >>;
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Not really abusable since it just eliminates the need to actually go to your castle. I'm taking it as if you're requesting for castle owners to have direct access to their guild storage.

Or maybe I read this incorrectly. Are you asking for straight up guild storage accessibility regardless of castle also? This would subtract from the reward of taking a castle and also minimize the usefulness of investing in a castle Kafra (although it's still useful).
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Peroxide »

I'm pretty sure he means he wants his private merch guild (which does not WOE) to have access to guild storage.

Guild storage, to me, is really helpful. It would help guilds gear themselves and their guild mates faster. And who doesn't want to promote sharing?

Would it be possible to make it open to all guilds over a certain level? /dum
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

I would like it to be accessible only in towns via the Kafra, or maybe add a special NPC in prpntera for it. It can serve as something that can make helping guildmates easier and also facilitates the management of merch fleets. This feature is present in most major midrates. I understand that having a guild storage is a perk that comes with having a castle, but compared to castle drops, the "gravity" of this reward is far too miniscule to take seriously.

This is a good boost for server population i think.

At the moment, the only feasible alternatives to inter-account item transfers is Kafra Mail and Dual Clienting. Kafra mail is just a tad too tedious to do on a massive scale [i.e. transferring 12 items per merchant etc which means 12 mails] while dual clienting, well, is not really the wtg as the admin doesnt provide support for it.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

With a suggestion like this, I believe a Development Poll would be in better order to handle this decision. If the discussion for this suggestion doesn't get more replies, we will resort to that.

It does detract from the "privilege" of owning a castle, but there is also the other option of "guild bases" as is another consideration talked about.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

+1
Kino
Poring
Poring

Post by Kino »

The plus side to it is sharing of course but since you cannot trust a lot of people guild storage is sometimes frowned upon. I agree with Koma on it being a benefit of owning a castle, but not owning a castle when there is only 2 castle currently open is the downside, plus if you store something in there and you don't win the castle back for lets say 2 weeks you cannot touch those items for 2 weeks until you get a castle.

+1 I guess since the current population of this server/castles(#) doesn't really support this guild skill point.
Ayae
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ayae »

I wouldn't mind this. While I do understand this is normally a WoE reward, I've gotten too used to having guild storage from playing World of Warcraft.
You could always require a certain guild level or perhaps some kind of a guild quest to unlock it if you're wanting to prevent "any" guild from getting it. In World of Warcraft you pay money to make your guild storage bigger, not sure how that would work here though.
Trust is not easy with new guild members. Is it possible to deny guild storage access to people below a certain title #? If not, perhaps a guild storage password is enough.
@_@