(+) Small suggestion about woe

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
DTP
Poring
Poring

(+) Small suggestion about woe

Post by DTP »

I played in the last FE and SE, neither are super competitive, but woe is still awesome. I was just gonna suggest you get rid of woe SE, because this servers population does NOT have the population for it. The way SE was played here sunday was pathetic. So, in small, replace SE with another FE, until the population goes up.
Kino
Poring
Poring

Re: Small suggestion about woe

Post by Kino »

+1 make the castle not same as saturdays and make it a different city to make it worth while for guild dungeon etc.
DTP
Poring
Poring

Post by DTP »

I really hope the GM's look into this, and they could even give the castle to the guild who owns the SE castle,I doubt people would mind.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

DTP wrote:I really hope the GM's look into this, and they could even give the castle to the guild who owns the SE castle,I doubt people would mind.

it will be an issue bec of the castle drops. but yeah, i vote for SE to be disabled for now. +1

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Celica
Drops
Drops

Post by Celica »

You close SE and guilds that are interested in the server will look at Amistr and laugh at its lack of SE and won't come at all. All you get from SE are the treasures anyways. I doubt the dungeons are available here. It gives these newbie noncomp guilds experience with the lack of competition that they need to survive later on. I recommend disabling investment instead.

rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Jumping on the bandwagon now. With the pro woe guilds left, can we have castle treasures turned back to normal for both woe?

On closing woe SE, I think it's best leaving it open for it is now perfect training ground for ppl who know nothing about SE to play around. If it's deemed too OP for the guild having it we can always remove the treasures til a later date. I dont think anyone but the pro woe guilds would mind, but they all left anway.
Kino
Poring
Poring

Post by Kino »

rephikul wrote:Jumping on the bandwagon now. With the pro woe guilds left, can we have castle treasures turned back to normal for both woe?
To my understanding the treasures were suppose to be updated anyways meaning castles on officials do not drop old shoes/bucklers/chain mails(which still do drop)/oca/elu/ori/db/god item/solidarity(guild exp hand in) I might be mistaken but most of the stuff currently listed besides the few chain mails and oca etc, are completely useless and are vendor ed. SE guild dungeon was suppose to be implemented but back like 1-2 weeks after server opened up the coding and scripts for the dungeon were not even put in. So there is no dungeon benefit and the loots are completely the same just different god items which need to be chained with FE castle god items to even start SE ones.

Ah forgot one thing Economy points for SE Need to be 65 Or higher to even open up guild dungeon. So keep that in mind when its nearly 10-14ish points a week if lucky with guild talent to even keep it. Which in turn pushes towards guild alliances and other things to open up the dungeon.
Shinji
Poring
Poring

Post by Shinji »

i really hope, that you will start makin bigger guilds or makin alliances. peace "pro players"
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

i dont agree to change se into fe, if so, this should be done long time ago, not now. why?
1. you didnt mind se woe earlier so why now? cause ppl left and closing se would bring what? more players here? i dont think so
2. se is more interesting cause these are new locations, not the one we know since years and personally got bored of same walls again and again and different gamestyle required - stones, barricades.
3. as others said - what we could do is bring back old drops so castle ownership for a long period of time wouldnt hurt servers economy(Koma, we even spoke about it before you modified castle drops), castle drop thread should be reopened and decided again - thats my personal opinion.
4. guild dung is empty as far as i know so its useless anyway.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

As mentioned in the other thread:
Regarding Second Edition - WoE:SE will have its treasures and investment and God item quests disabled after this week. This is since SE no longer has the population to sustain itself and players do need a place to experiment and get accustomed to it. It is still up in the air if we will just enable all castles in SE for open-taking since we're going this route.
The possibility still exists to just downgrade the treasures back BUT since SE shares the common treasure box with Alde1, there may be a little conflict.

EDIT: Partially completed and adjustments will be made as necessary in the future. Defense Investment is now disabled and Treasures reverted instead. God item quests remain for now.