Some General Suggestions

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Some General Suggestions

Post by Resolve »

The server has suffered a drastic drop in population in the last couple of weeks, especially after that 3rd Part Program Hullaballoo. Basically, the server is kinda starting out again. Here are some that I would like to raise:

1. Pls do something about the server's connectivity for asia. The server is especially laggy for people in the Philippines, Indonesia, and probably the rest of SE Asia as we share the same mesh. Asian woe may not be successful if all of us keep getting horrendous lag spikes every minute. The thing im pointing out is the fact that whenever I dc, my party lags too, which gave me sufficient reason to conclude that my dc's are simple spikes amplified 100x. I will be reformatting my PC tomorrow [finally!] and I'll see if things get better.

2. Do that exp event to help promote migrations to the server.

3. Simply disable woe SE for now. The population isnt that big to support WoE SE anyway. If I were to choose, I'll give the current WoE SE castle holders a FE castle to compensate for the loss. The lack of participation in WoE SE will just further accentuate our lack of players, which isnt a good thing.

*more to follow on a new thread*

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Some General Suggestions

Post by Koma »

For #1, was this an overall issue or was it just what you said in viewtopic.php?f=42&p=3603#p3603

#2, This may happen, but we'll need to see if it's supported. One other option is to give new novices account/character locked Battle Manuals (configured to the rates desired that is too).

#3. See the other thread. SE won't be killed off completely, it's too vital for players to experiment in.

EDIT: Nullified. Battle Manuals went out during the Christmas event but any future events may happen at any time.