(+) WoE Guardians

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Re: WoE Guardians

Post by Qembek »

Peroxide wrote:@ Qem - Things have been done and are continuously being done to try and increase the population of the server, I'm sure. Sometimes servers have to make adjustments based on their population, ya? Not all of us are members of DT. It's easy to cut out the underdogs when you're the frontrunner. But I understand your need to defend your guardians and your guild.
I dont post in this topic just beucause i need to defend my guild, this subject isnt even about defending my guild. today we got castle, next week you can have castle and ill be in your shoes. i decided to give my opinion here beucause i think i need to share with my opinion. when I wasnt active on this forum before, I didnt give my "no" then, and many wrong things happened. I plan to stay on this server, if my friends will be with me, DT will also exist here, I want this server to grow and exist as long as it can, thats why I will put more attention to suggestion forums.
Crunk wrote:First off, this isnt "Complainning" its a "Suggestion" Thread thats why its here. Second there was more like 4 guardians at the door with 3 champs and afew priest asuraning anyone who came in. Guild w/ 10+ members +10ish guardians in the castle vs many small guilds w/ 3 people ea or less, that have not yet made an alliance. Also i may not be fully equiped thats true, but i just think personally there needs to be a change.
if this is not a complaining but a suggestion, please edit your words and make it look like a real suggestion.
You cant control guardians so there was 4 in one moment, few mins after there was none.
tired wrote:i dunno why DT people are talking so much nonsense, but if you find it fun woe'ing against a low number and you get some satisfaction then i find it pretty sad (if vice-versa, then its different)
Avalon, GTFO and STFU were much better than my guild is, show me when did i suggest to change something in game mechanics back then cause I was being kicked badly on woe? the only one was just on server start about reducing extension to 5 and disallowing alliances, and it would affect my guild badly back then cause i had more than 60 ppl willing to join and almost everyone wanted to have a second char inside main guild.
tired wrote:so in all cases, might aswell just scrap woe atm and host more of those hocus pocus events lol
ps; quite simple; just nerf the damage/spawn - quite obvious why, only reason why DT is disagreeing cause they havent had a chance to get owned by 4-5 guardians stacked together along with 15+ on you lol
note - like i said, the numbers of the guild i dont care much (been proving for last woe's) /no1
read my first words in this post, i gave my reasons why i post in this topic.

to GM Team:
I think its time for you guys to take your own action beucause time shown that leaving important decissions to community and following their decisions isnt always a good solution. i would really like to know what GM team thinks about it(not a accept/deny post but your personal opinion)
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

I'm going to simply answer a few questions regarding WoE in this topic straight up.
  1. Regarding Second Edition - WoE:SE will have its treasures and investment and God item quests disabled after this week. This is since SE no longer has the population to sustain itself and players do need a place to experiment and get accustomed to it. It is still up in the air if we will just enable all castles in SE for open-taking since we're going this route.
  2. WoE Guardians - Currently with this population, it should be more or less player vs player. Either defense investment needs to be limited or eliminated. I agree with both sides of the coin as argued here over the past few days in that Guardians *are* a part of WoE and nothing is different on this server regarding them, however, is it really necessary if players will rarely ever get to compete with each other otherwise?
  3. Asian WoE - We are moving forward with implementing this this week. Since not many people voted specifically, it will be set for 06:00-07:00 @time. This of course will have no affect on the current WoE and that will stay the same. The only exception to this is that the above Guardian question may have no bearing on the Asian planned WoE.
Aphex
Poring
Poring

Post by Aphex »

You are whining about the Guardians but our actual tactic for that WoE was to defend the guardian stone (which we did for a loooong time). You couldn't achieve that even without guardians, and I believe you are just coming up with any crap you can just to justify your failness.

I can bet all my characters/equips that you wouldn't even be able to destroy the first barricade /...
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

Aphex wrote:You are whining about the Guardians but our actual tactic for that WoE was to defend the guardian stone (which we did for a loooong time). You couldn't achieve that even without guardians, and I believe you are just coming up with any crap you can just to justify your failness.

I can bet all my characters/equips that you wouldn't even be able to destroy the first barricade /...
incase you dont realize, your comparing a guild with 2 people along with 15 actives atleast minimum

logic much?

though i dont mind taking that bet for FE if you like, but your chars/equips aren't worth alot so, its pretty much a bad stake

ps; 2 people trying to even attempt breaking a barricade along with 15 people defending is so easy imo

just to let you know, i never intended to break the barricades, so your assumption is dumb (i like to know what my kill count is though)

[insert your recruit more people comment]

how many people can see you on this screen btw? your proud that you can defend against this?

ROFL

on topic; just a suggestion to nerf/spawn of guardians, thx atleast with this server pop atm
Aphex
Poring
Poring

Post by Aphex »

Wow what a failure 'logic' if you could call it that at all.

You didn't want to break the barricade then what were you doing in the castle? Go PvP if you want to raise your penis kill count. Your flawed way of thinking is just ridiculous. And btw each guardian takes 5min to spawn, in that 5min time you can kill about 10 of them... but no, you just HAVE to kill player.

You really got no idea what WoE is about.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

yeah teach me how to woe on this server HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are so funny, maybe ask qembek why because your too delusional to get the basic idea

ps; 3k-4k hit at aspd lock, i dunno how you suppose to kill something like that with a sinx/hp um..

ya i dont know how to woe, maybe you want to teach me? frap a sinx vid for me thxxxx

but you know what ironic? if no one woe'd, maybe you can keep the castle for even longer!

morale of the story is; easy to talk alot when your in a big guild, i like to see you switch places and lets see how much talk or 'actions' you can do =D

trying to break the barricades (lets say if i wanted too) would be so easy wouldnt it?

CYA LATER
dkyo
Poring
Poring

Post by dkyo »

I really don't see any other reason to play woe if not kill people.
I'm sure you would love to play on an empty server just to break the emp and keep with the castle till the end of woe.
This woe would be so cool ^^
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Koma wrote:I'm going to simply answer a few questions regarding WoE in this topic straight up.
  1. Regarding Second Edition - WoE:SE will have its treasures and investment and God item quests disabled after this week. This is since SE no longer has the population to sustain itself and players do need a place to experiment and get accustomed to it. It is still up in the air if we will just enable all castles in SE for open-taking since we're going this route.
  2. WoE Guardians - Currently with this population, it should be more or less player vs player. Either defense investment needs to be limited or eliminated. I agree with both sides of the coin as argued here over the past few days in that Guardians *are* a part of WoE and nothing is different on this server regarding them, however, is it really necessary if players will rarely ever get to compete with each other otherwise?
  3. Asian WoE - We are moving forward with implementing this this week. Since not many people voted specifically, it will be set for 06:00-07:00 @time. This of course will have no affect on the current WoE and that will stay the same. The only exception to this is that the above Guardian question may have no bearing on the Asian planned WoE.
Please read the highlighted section and comment on this please, and Please do not flame, or bash each other.
Aphex
Poring
Poring

Post by Aphex »

Safety wall ftw...

And even if we did lose the castle what's the freegin problem to AD/Asura/whatever those few guardians... Just learn to team play instead of soloing everytime and even bragging about it.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

dkyo wrote:I really don't see any other reason to play woe if not kill people.
I'm sure you would love to play on an empty server just to break the emp and keep with the castle till the end of woe.
This woe would be so cool ^^
XDD

its ok, dont change anything because im obviously wrong

have fun guys

time to /ragequit, have fun going against e.o.s, maybe you can have a decent woe then