(+) WoE Guardians

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Crunk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

(+) WoE Guardians

Post by Crunk »

WoE Guardians hit way to damn hard, they shouldnt be able to take my damn paladin w/ full reduction and defence + asummptio down in 5 seconds. im just suggesting they be nerfed, so next time the biggest guild in the game has a castle + 10 sword guardians at the door, maybe we could get through.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Re: WoE Guardians

Post by tired »

fluffing ridiculous sh*t i've seen ever

cant even outpot guardians, shouldnt even be allowed to buff them either

eitherway, either nerf the damage/spawn, otherwise im done

edit; i dont get why someone whoever edited my post but wouldn't respond to it?

ridiculous damage on with and without assump on someone fully geared (imagine the people who aren't lol?), when buffed moved as fast as a sinx using speeds,aspd lock is a joke too - can i say broken much?
Last edited by Kiana on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language censored
Shinji
Poring
Poring

Post by Shinji »

Firstly - dont cry.
Secondly - guardians are not so powerful. I suggest you guys should make guilds with active players, then maybe you could kill them. Play in team - this is woe, second edition. I remeber that in old ragnarok paladin could solo 30-40 people at once. Other class could did other good actions. Now ragnarok is created to play in team, group or whateva you named it. So don't try to be pro with hardcore ownz character, couse life correct your "pro status" so fast. You are dying by guardians.
About buffing to the guardians. Since ragnarok had only second classes, you were able to do that, so there is no point to fix that. Stfu and learn to play - if you know what i mean.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

Shinji wrote:Firstly - dont cry.
Secondly - guardians are not so powerful. I suggest you guys should make guilds with active players, then maybe you could kill them. Play in team - this is woe, second edition. I remeber that in old ragnarok paladin could solo 30-40 people at once. Other class could did other good actions. Now ragnarok is created to play in team, group or whateva you named it. So don't try to be pro with hardcore ownz character, couse life correct your "pro status" so fast. You are dying by guardians.
About buffing to the guardians. Since ragnarok had only second classes, you were able to do that, so there is no point to fix that. Stfu and learn to play - if you know what i mean.
ya i admit i died to a guardians (its funny, they give me a harder time than actually you guys lol..), 4k per hit at a aspd lock hurts ya know? especially stacking 4-5 together

nice comparison old!=now, where once did i say anything about it? nice try

ragnarok created in team play, sure? do i care on this server, no?

if i wanted 'real teamplay woe's i would go back to chronos but i have my reasons for staying.

your just a terribaddie in your guild, like a filler.

bye newbie and know your sh*t thanks

ps; learn to play? you not srs ? also i dont ''try'' =D

also i find it ironic, if im bad, i wonder what that makes mostly everyone here /dum
Last edited by Kiana on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language censored
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

Crunk, from what I know, your pally isnt even fully equipped now, so why such rush at judging guardians balance when you arent fully prepared yet?

tired, i agree, they are strong, and they were made this way to be almost as strong as thors guardians, but wait? do you try to outpot thors guardians? you need a bigger firepower to kill them fast not to tank them, instead of that you tried outpoting...
for me nerfing damage or spawn is not a solution. you should consider to organise better next time.
guard has agi? - quag should do it
guard has much hp, its too strong? - ad, asura, sg, and keep away from it
guard is buffed? - whats so strange about that? its like that since i remember - cou CAN buff guards, same like you can heal emp.

i think that if you want to change things, you should start from changing community, or at least increasing it first. its wrong just to take a shortcut and mess with game settings instead of doing whats really important. we would all agree that we dont have many active woe players/guilds. what i can do is to promise that i wont ally any other woe active guild. maybe you guys could sit down and talk this out, ask more friends to woe, form alliances(i know 3 guilds formed by ex DT members, maybe it could be 1 guild?), if that would be done, and you would still feel a need to talk about those guardians, I think ill be open for suggestions. but right now -1
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Guardians are there to counter rush tactics (fast aspd + AI accuracy) common in FE on real server. They also slowly build up over time if their crystal is not broken, not like 10 at the entrance to begin with, encouraging actually assaulting to castle early unlike the last min rush also common in FE woe. For all that I know, they are working as intended.

From how i see it DT isnt eske-ing the guadians (which work on official) so there really isnt much to complain about their damage. Send in paladins/MS Monk first to attract aggro before the squishies.
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Peroxide »

eitherway, either nerf the damage/spawn, otherwise im done
"Change it or I quit". That's such a BS card to play.

Anyway. Like tired said before, if he isn't able to pass them then I definitely couldn't, nor would I try more than once. And that's an issue. When people stop trying because there is no point, there's an issue. Hey, that's actually the most used reason I've heard for people quitting.. "There's no point."

I mean it's kind of crappy to log on to a server with a population of 100 people and not be able to at least participate in WoE because of OP guardians. Nothing else is ever going on the server.

@ Qem - Things have been done and are continuously being done to try and increase the population of the server, I'm sure. Sometimes servers have to make adjustments based on their population, ya? Not all of us are members of DT. It's easy to cut out the underdogs when you're the frontrunner. But I understand your need to defend your guardians and your guild. coughhwrecallercough
Crunk
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Crunk »

First off, this isnt "Complainning" its a "Suggestion" Thread thats why its here. Second there was more like 4 guardians at the door with 3 champs and afew priest asuraning anyone who came in. Guild w/ 10+ members +10ish guardians in the castle vs many small guilds w/ 3 people ea or less, that have not yet made an alliance. Also i may not be fully equiped thats true, but i just think personally there needs to be a change.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Peroxide wrote: Like tired said before, if he isn't able to pass them then I definitely couldn't, nor would I try more than once. And that's an issue.
While the server indeed doesnt have many ppl, there arent many ppl from DT by itself either. It's not the server setting's fault, or DT's fault that the assaulting guilds do not bother to ally each other. or at least synch the assault in such a way that they all benefit. While I agree that many DT members arent good woe-er and felt for this same pit, none of us come and cry in forum whenever we lose either.
Peroxide wrote:Sometimes servers have to make adjustments based on their population, ya?
The problem with the guardian is due to the QUALITY of the woe players, not the quantity of it, and thus nothing need to be changed.
Peroxide wrote:Not all of us are members of DT. It's easy to cut out the underdogs when you're the frontrunner. But I understand your need to defend your guardians and your guild.
Personal attack against DT or its member wont help your cause.
1) When there were many ppl, we were the only one who suggested capping expansion to 5, and limit ourselves to it for a long while. All other guilds booed at it. In the end it came to null and void. The other top guilds get bored of anticlimatic woe and left. Meanwhile, we got rid of the restriction we force on outselves and doubled in amount.
2) Along with that, we suggested disabling alliance since there werent many guilds back then. It came to null and void. Now there are many small guilds unorganized, we dropped the suggestion while not allying ourselves to anyone, encouraging a competition.
3) We suggested keeping the castle drop official when we were underdogs. We also got booed at. It came to null and void. Now everyone who are "better" left, we still want the castle drop going back.

Peroxide wrote:coughhwrecallercough
Qem play how he want to play with some adaption as he see fit. The rest of us respect his opinion and support him to the best of our abilities. It's called being mature and understanding. Maybe that's why we remain big when you are in a cough3manwoeguildcough without any alliances.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

BS card to play? ok

guess if it doesnt change, we will see /no1

ps; stacking OP guardians, along with 15+ guild, wouldnt change the fact of 'allying' the guilds that do woe, which makes what, 6-8 people total now? ok

i dont mind 6-8 vs 15+ but really?

i dunno why DT people are talking so much nonsense, but if you find it fun woe'ing against a low number and you get some satisfaction then i find it pretty sad (if vice-versa, then its different)
so in all cases, might aswell just scrap woe atm and host more of those hocus pocus events lol

ps; quite simple; just nerf the damage/spawn - quite obvious why, only reason why DT is disagreeing cause they havent had a chance to get owned by 4-5 guardians stacked together along with 15+ on you lol

note - like i said, the numbers of the guild i dont care much (been proving for last woe's) /no1