(+) Make Dungeons Not Require Quest

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

(+) Make Dungeons Not Require Quest

Post by Syze »

It's a 50x server, didn't come here to have to do quest for something as simple as moscovia or ayothaya so here: discuss.
Paris Hilton
Poring
Poring

Re: Make Dungeons Not Require Quest

Post by Paris Hilton »

seriously..+215125125

and increase the exp rates while you're at it
ImageImage
Jinxess
Poring
Poring

Post by Jinxess »

Paris Hilton wrote:seriously..+215125125

and increase the exp rates while you're at it
It's a mid-rate. That's how they are. Saying "increase the EXP rates" without giving any range is like saying "there's a problem with that" but you don't say what exactly is the problem.

And yes, I agree; remove the dungeon entrance quests.
Snuggle
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Snuggle »

+1, this is something that isn't even required on most low rate servers

I don't want to do extra quests for a midrate
Snuggle me for SP!
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

This can be done. We need more input though.

We have already mentioned that Rachel Sanctuary will be opened regardless of the donations, but in regards to the other dungeons, we left them more as a requirement as there will be some incentive to do these quests.
Jinxess
Poring
Poring

Post by Jinxess »

Koma wrote:This can be done. We need more input though.

We have already mentioned that Rachel Sanctuary will be opened regardless of the donations, but in regards to the other dungeons, we left them more as a requirement as there will be some incentive to do these quests.
I'd rather not have to do the dungeon entrance quests for any dungeon since we already can't warp to separate levels. I'd rather warp to separate levels of dungeons and be required to do the entrance quests but I suppose we can't have separate levels of dungeons on the warper. So...
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

That makes more sense (quest and obtain the different levels) and is a decent suggestion. Especially when you take into account the Sign Quest anyways for Geffenia.

It can be done.
Cakeforyou
Poring
Poring

Post by Cakeforyou »

pls yes
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

Koma wrote:That makes more sense (quest and obtain the different levels) and is a decent suggestion. Especially when you take into account the Sign Quest anyways for Geffenia.

It can be done.
Make another topic for this to see what players think and in the meantime disable the quest usage please (I'm sure players wouldn't mind a quick NPC reload in exchange for this)

Good idea though, personally I would do the sign quest just to be able to level-select geffenia
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Part of the reason why that quest usage is in place is also for the "Leveling Event".

As far as the suggestion went though, did you mean leave the warp positions the way they are and if the quests are completed, add the capability to warp to different levels? Or still skip the quests and give the reward of warping to other levels available?

Either way, if I get the input sooner, I can have this ready -- along with the other changes -- on Tuesday.