Mild Wind

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
Leet Feet
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Mild Wind

Post by Leet Feet »

I am a taekwon ranker...and i got all of the skills. 1 problem. I cant level select Mild Wind. it can only be used as level 7 - holy. please take a look at this. thanks in advance
Aoi
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mild Wind

Post by Aoi »

Could you explain more in detail what the problem is? When testing this I was unable to reproduce it. Only once did the arrows that you select its skill level not respond, but it was solved by restarting the client. The different elements themselves seem to work properly as well. Using Mild Wind level 1 (Earth) on a Mi Gao monster would result in a miss where as using level 4 (Fire) increased the damage.

Try restarting and see if that works. If it doesn't I'll look into it more.
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
Leet Feet
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Leet Feet »

When you are a taekwon ranker, you get all skill and 3x hp/sp when you reach level 90. So, I got to level 90 and I got all the bonuses like i was supposed to. But, when I opened the skill window, I tried to use level 5 mild wind and was unable to change the level of the skill. I then tried the same on Leap, But, the same thing happened. I was unable to change the skils level. I asked around in game and Restarted my Client. Nothing happened.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Is this happening with the smaller sized skill window as well?

We have been hearing about these client issues with various skills actually, and I've talked with a player a little more indepth about it as well -- leading us to believe that there's a bug in the Larger Skill Window -- which may be linked to langtype settings and so forth (this has nothing to do with anything I'd expect the player to fix, but just as a FYI).

EDIT: We've also traced this with Rephikul's help that if you're still having issues with the smaller "classic" skill window (by pushing the minimize button on the "new" larger skill tree), try resizing the window with the lower right corner grip. This is a client bug and we're looking at fixing it now.