(+) Exit window and skill duration

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Superbia
Drops
Drops

(+) Exit window and skill duration

Post by Superbia »

I would like to ask for 2 conveniences. The first is the exit window. Please make it when ever you die to not appear until you click ESC.
The second is about the skill duration. On some servers I saw that when you cast a skill a little vertical bar appears next to it to show you the duration of the skill. It is really convenient and if it's possible to make it, I will be very grateful.
Say what you think guys.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Exit window and skill duration

Post by Koma »

Unfortunately, the skill duration bar is not possible with our current client -- which has been used to enable the sheer number of custom items. Until a new version of that client is released, we cannot enable this functionality (the tradeoff).

As for the Exit window, this can be disabled and we will look into this while attending to the issue regarding skills and adjusting their level with the full window. Players will need to show their support for this change though for us to release a new client for this
Superbia
Drops
Drops

Post by Superbia »

Thank you for the answer ^^
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

You're welcome.

As an update to this thread, we're going to put this off for about a week. The reason for this is that there is a newer client based on RagRE coming out for Xray which will replace our current, outdated client.

This should provide the skill duration bars as well. I've already confirmed another revision newer than ours functional with this, but I see no point releasing this one and then the next one so soon. It just provides more of a hassle downloading and installing than is needed for now versus the benefits of not having the ESC window present -- although this is a nice benefit.