Add the Holy Dagger

Love us or just like us. Leave your thoughts and suggestions to improve the server.
Othello
Poring
Poring

Add the Holy Dagger

Post by Othello »

I have read in many official sites about this, but Amistr seems to not have any way to acquire this item. /cry The item specs are:

Holy Dagger [0] [One Hand] Item ID# 1244 (Holy_Dagger)
Type Weapon Class Dagger Buy 20z Sell 10z Weight 80
Attack 100 Required Lvl 55 Weapon Lvl 4 Slot 0
Property Holy
Applicable Jobs
Thief Assassin Rogue Ninja
Description A dagger blessed with holy water that can be very effective in combat against evil forces.
DEX + 1
Item Script { bonus bAtkEle,Ele_Holy; bonus bDex,1; },{},{}
Dropped By No Result\

I think it would be a great addition as there is really no way to deal holy damage as an Assasin, unless you travel with a priest. It is not too powerful IMHO. Can we add it? I would even be wiling to write a quest for it.

/! ***Note I made a post similar to this one in general Discussion. I am posting it here hoping for more feed back from the GM's. Thanks!
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Add the Holy Dagger

Post by Kiana »

This could be looked at, though we would need to see some more input from the community.
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

inverse scale..
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

i dont mind. the holy dagger will be weaker than an aspersioed carded weapon.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Once we have detailed the method of implementation, this will be approved and implemented.

This was a Mobile RO item: http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php ... arok_Items

Considering we've implemented the headgears, there's a possibility that we can expand to include some of the official mobile items as well.

If you believe you want to write a reasonable quest for this still, feel free to as that would be very helpful as well -- unless we make a Weapon/Armor/Etc Dude then all we need are requirements.